Best Diaper Bags for Two Kids – TOP 10
Best Overall - Lassig Casual Twin Baby Review
Lässig diaper bag is an excellent and spacious twin nappy carrier to store many things. It’s spacious with numerous compartments and built using excellent quality and resistant materials. It even comes with a huge changing pad and extra-long stroller hooks to hang the kit. It has an insulated and removable double bottle holder with a zip pouch. The pacifier pouch is for two while the wet pocket is water-repellent. There is even a removable compartment for holding baby food jars.
Why We Like It?
- All accessories designed for twins
- Made using quality and resistant materials
- Has a huge changing pad and extra-long stroller hooks
- Includes accessories like pacifier bag and removable compartments
Extra Large - Mokaloo Extra Large Unisex Diaper Backpack for Twins Review
This is Mokaloo's extra-large unisex nappy backpack for mom and dad, to carry their babies’ things. It includes accessories like stroller straps, extra-long padded straps, convertible bottom, grabs handle and soft sponger lumbar support. It is made of strong zippers, high quality, and water-resistant grey polyester and buckles. Changing soiled diapers is not a problem with its large changing mat.
There are even stroller straps for easy access while it’s hung on the stroller. The backpack comes with 11 pockets including 4 insulated bottles and 3 organizer pockets. There’s also an external clip for luggage attachment and a clip inside a small pocket for keys.
Why We Like It?
- Lifetime warranty
- Comfortable to wear thanks to its padded straps and soft sponger lumbar sport
- Has 11 pockets including 4 insulated bottle pockets and a laptop sleeve
- Oversized changing mat and stroller straps
- Large enough to use as a purse and diaper bag for twins
Best from Bag Nation - Bag Nation Grey Diaper Backpack For Twins Review
It can hold all your baby essentials while you keep your hands free. It’s a durable backpack, thanks to its high-quality, water-resistant polyester material and strong stitches and zippers. The backpack has 14 pockets, enough to keep you and your baby’s supplies organized. There’s also a durable changing mat, sundry bag and stroller straps for attaching to the stroller.
Why We Like It?
- Robust, durable and made in the USA
- Has 14 pockets to hold your and baby’s essentials
- Large changing mat and sundry case
- Includes stroller straps for easy access to belongings while straddled to the stroller
Water-Resistant - Lekebaby Large Arrow Printed Review
Lekababy’s heavy-duty polyester diaper bag for two kids is spacious with 19 pockets and a wide opening for better organization of things. It even has a changing pad and two stroller straps. The Lekababy diaper bag has two front insulated bottle pockets with a magnetic enclosure and a zipper side pocket for baby cleaning wipes. The waterproof packet separates wet and soiled clothes and diapers from fresh items.
The carrier is strong, wear-, deformation-resistant and waterproof, thanks to its heavy-duty polyester. The strong zippers and non-fraying stitching adds to its durability. The choice between using stroller straps, padded shoulder straps or top handles to carry the bag is commendable.
- 180 days warranty for quality-related issues
- Durably built using firm, heavy polyester, zippers, and stitching
- Stylish design with a choice of stroller straps, padded shoulder straps or top handles
- 19 pockets including insulated bottle pockets
- Has a changing pad
- Metal bars make zipping zip-close difficult
Unisex - Bliss Bag Unisex Backpack Review
Bliss Bag’s unisex diaper carrier for twins is both stylish and functional with all the necessary functions parents on the go need. Its features include easy access stroller straps, pockets for essentials and a high-quality changing mat, 20 pockets, including 4 insulated bottle pockets and 2 huge pockets for essentials. It’s waterproof with a polyester liner. It makes the perfect addition to baby registry must-haves and a baby shower gift for working parents.
- High-quality waterproof material and polyester liner
- 20 pockets including bottle pockets and a laptop sleeve
- A changing mat and stroller straps
- Perfect unisex baby shower gift and baby registry must-have
- Safe to wash in a washing machine
- Not an overnight backpack
Best Diaper Bag for Toddler and Newborn - Bably Diaper Backpack Review
Bably’s diaper backpack is large enough to carry all your baby items, including your things like keys, wallets, and an iPad. 14 organizer pockets with 4 insulated pockets for bottles of this unisex bag is ideal for men and women to carry around, and for boys, girls, or even twins.
The product also has 2 packing cubes to organize diapers and clothes and a sundry bag for wet items. There’s also a waterproof handing pad and a dedicated, quick access wet wipes pocket. This model is built using high-quality materials. Both the exterior and interior fabric is waterproof, and the same YKK zippers used in designer clothing zip the bag shut.
The backpack gives your hands freedom while carrying your things. It’s back, and shoulder strap padding was upgraded for added comfort. There are also built-in straps to hook it to any stroller.
- Waterproof exterior and interior fabric
- Dedicated compartments for wet and dry sundry, wipes and belongings
- Unisex product with insulated bottle pockets
- Have a keychain or pacifier holder and three pen holders
- Ideal shower gift and baby registry must-have
- Complaints of the arm strap breaking
- Complaints of zippers breaking and insulated lining coming off
Multi-Functional - Lifecolor Travel Option Review
Lifecolor’s nappy carrier is not just for natural diapers. It makes a great backpack and handbag for shopping, when you go swimming or to the office too. It’s multi-functional, made of the best water-resistant, durable and easy-to-clean materials. Its 3 tin foil insulated pockets keep feeding bottles warm while wet things can be put in its waterproofed inside. There’s an open side pocket for tissues and another closed pocket for umbrellas.
- Separate pockets for bottles, tissue, umbrella and soiled diapers
- An elegant and multifunctional bag suitable for traveling, swimming or shopping
- Durably built using the top-quality materials
- Easy to clean just by wiping
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Complaints of receiving the product with stitches falling apart
For Multiple Babies - HapTim Large Multi-Functional Baby Diaper Backpack Review
Hap Tim is true to their word with this large kit having 17 pockets for endless organization. It easily holds your entire baby and kids’ care items while remaining stylish to look. These diaper bags for two are waterproof and made using high-quality nylon garments. The strong zippers and non-fraying stitching add to its durability. Carrying the kit is so comfortable with its choice of stroller straps, grabs handles, and padded shoulder straps. The insulated bottle pockets keep baby foods at the ideal temperature.
- A comfortable, practical and ergonomically designed nappy backpack
- Ideal multi-functional and unisex gift for baby shores and any occasion
- A large backpack with 17 theft-proof compartments including insulated bottle pockets
- Choice of stroller straps, padded shoulder straps and grab handles
- Complaints of backstrap tearing and plastic buckle cracking
Duo Double Signature Clips - Skip Hop Double Stroller Tote Review
These diaper bags for twins can be used with double strollers and has 16 pockets for your essentials There’s even a safe phone compartment with a non-scratch lining. The patented Duo Double Signature shuttle clips make this the perfect carrier for double, side-by-side strollers. They conveniently attach the kit to the stroller’s handlebars. The Skip Hop twin diaper bags also have a custom hardware D-ring for baby toys or pacifiers. Thanks to the 40” removable shoulder strap, it can also be used as a tote instead of a messenger bag.
- 16 pockets, including easy-access pen holders
- The contrasting phthalate-free lining makes finding things easier
- Conveniently attaches to the stroller’s handlebars
- Can be worn as a tote or a messenger bag
- Can’t be used on single strollers
- Fabric is rough to touch
Changing Pad and Stroller Straps - Parker Large Baby Diaper Backpack Review
Parker has thought of practically everything a parent of twins needs in this model. It has more than 10 pockets, including an insulated bottle holder to keep your babies’ milk warm. There’s a mommy pocket for your keys and wallet and a diaper organizer for napkins. Its padded sleeve is ideal for a working parent’s laptop or tablet. The wipe-clean waterproof changing pad makes it so easy to change nappies.
The strong stroller straps attach to the best baby walkers while the kit can carry all your essentials. The kit is made using the best and durable materials. The twin diaper bag has a water-resistant canvas and vegan leather on the outside and water-resistant polyester inside. The unisex color combination makes it ideal for both men and women to carry around.
- Changing pad and stroller straps
- More than 10 pockets including a padded laptop sleeve and mommy’s pocket
- 2 Insulated bottle pockets keep baby’s milk warm
- Modern and neutral design, perfect for moms or dads
- Lining is flimsy
- Not very water-resistant
Buyer’s Guide: Learn Everything About Diaper Bags
The best twin diaper backpacks reviews give you an insight into the types of baby diaper bags available. You may, however, find it difficult choosing one without knowing what features to look out for. So here’s a diaper bags review to help you select the best twin diaper bag 2020.
Diaper Bags For Two Kids Types
There are altogether 5 types of diaper backpacks. They are:
These are the most popular and, like messenger bags, have a cross-body strap. It’s easy for caretakers to use and has lots of pockets to organize things. While they are ideal for holding baby things, they may not be that useful later on.
These are fashionable looking nappy bags, which many may not recognize. While they may be used as a work bag, they don’t have as many compartments, as dedicated diaper bags.
Many families agree that backpack diaper bags are more comfortable to carry around. Many pockets are ideal for organizing and storing things, while the insulated bottle pockets keep food warm. The drawback, however, is that it’s difficult to wear a baby carrier with such a baby diaper backpack.
These are recent and most modern napkin backpacks. They have numerous pockets not for the baby’s things only, but also your belongings. As expected, they are decorated with the same luxury hardware and styling found in nice handbags. However, they are not all waterproof and need care when used.
Many nursery companies sell personalized diaper bags backpacks with your or baby’s initials. They usually have all the features of standard diaper bags, like pockets, easy access, and stroller clips.
What Should I Look for in a Diaper Bag?
There are some features to keep in mind while looking for the best products for twins. They are:
Some diaper bags for two are not meant just to hold baby’s accessories; they can also be used as backpacks.
Stroller Clips or Straps
These diaper bag with stroller straps can be clipped to the stroller handles instead of carrying them around.
Check the baby backpack diaper bag’s care and washing instructions before using it. Easy to clean and maintain nappy kits are always a better choice.
The best diaper bags for twins should be lightweight, but tough enough to carry wherever you go. Take into consideration that you will need to take belongings not just for 1 kid. The twin diaper bags themselves should be easy-to-handle, as lots of needed things will make it much heavier.
The best diaper bag for 2 kids should have enough space to handle twice more of the basic items babies need. Look for one that has lots of pouches, compartments, and pockets to keep things organized and easily accessed. Backpack diaper bag for twins with insulated bottle holders help keep your baby’s food warm.
It doesn’t matter if it’s portable or built-in, changing pads are necessary to change diapers while on the go.
Unisex options are always better. Anyone can carry it around, and it can be used for girls, boys or twins.
Choose your twin diaper backpack based on how you plan to use it. They are better for hands-free movement, while kits with insulated pockets are better if you plan on bottle feeding. Also, opt for multifunctional options, so that you could pack even best diapers for swimming or other baby registry must-haves with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Pack a Diaper Bag for Twins?
Packing for twins can be a chore, as you have to pack double of practically everything. If you wonder what do you put in the best diaper bag for two kids, here are some suggestions:
- Diapering necessities like a changing pad, diapers, and a hand sanitizer
- Feeding essentials like clean bottles and formula
- Extra clothes
- Baby toys and pacifiers.
What Do You Need for Twins Newborns?
Just because you have twins doesn’t mean you need two of everything. Some things can be shared. Here is a list of the things you need for newborn twins:
- Two bassinets
- Infant seats and baby carriers
However, only one changing table, diaper pail, infant bathtub, bath essentials and creams, monitor and a double stroller is enough. But you will need a few crib sheets, bottles, washcloths, pacifiers, blankets, towels, socks, and pajamas.
How Do You Clean a Diaper Bag Changing Pad?
It depends, most just need to be wiped with alcohol and clean cloth after use. Don’t put it in the washing machine because it may tear; instead, follow washing instructions.
What Is the Average Size of a Diaper Bag?
There is no average, fixed size. It depends on the buyer and what you plan to put in it. The following points should help choose the right sized kit:
- List out everything you will be taking and select a carrier accordingly
- You need more things for a long trip and less for short ones.
- Are you taking only twins or all your kids?
Most mothers have two carriers — one large one for long trips, and a smaller tote bag for errands. Remember, the best diaper bags for two kids get heavy when full.
Our Recommendation for 2020
You must be overwhelmed with all the information here! You know everything to look out for in the best diaper bag for twins and have also gone through 10 of the top-selling twin diaper bags. You may wonder what you should finally buy.
Well, we at Top-Mom, recommend the best diaper bags for twins – Lassig’s diaper bag that offers excellent space for babies’ stuff and has numerous compartments, built with quality materials while the huge changing pad makes nappy changes easy. Stroller hooks, insulated double bottle holder and pacifier pouch are the many other features it offers. They give all the more reason listing the carrier as the best twin diaper bag 2020.
- 1 Best Diaper Bags for Two Kids – TOP 10
- 1.1 Best Overall - Lassig Casual Twin Baby Review
- 1.2 Extra Large - Mokaloo Extra Large Unisex Diaper Backpack for Twins Review
- 1.3 Best from Bag Nation - Bag Nation Grey Diaper Backpack For Twins Review
- 1.4 Water-Resistant - Lekebaby Large Arrow Printed Review
- 1.5 Unisex - Bliss Bag Unisex Backpack Review
- 1.6 Best Diaper Bag for Toddler and Newborn - Bably Diaper Backpack Review
- 1.7 Multi-Functional - Lifecolor Travel Option Review
- 1.8 For Multiple Babies - HapTim Large Multi-Functional Baby Diaper Backpack Review
- 1.9 Duo Double Signature Clips - Skip Hop Double Stroller Tote Review
- 1.10 Changing Pad and Stroller Straps - Parker Large Baby Diaper Backpack Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: Learn Everything About Diaper Bags
- 2.1 Diaper Bags For Two Kids Types
- 2.2 What Should I Look for in a Diaper Bag?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Our Recommendation for 2020