- 1 Best Toys for 2 Yr Old Girl – Top 10
- 1.1 Best Overall - Leapfrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket Review
- 1.2 Good Value - Vtech Doc Mcstuffins Talk & Trace Clipboard Review
- 1.3 Most Interesting - Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Review
- 1.4 Most Practical - VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker Review
- 1.5 Most Innovative - VTech Little Apps Tablet Review
- 1.6 For Young Drivers - Step2 Whisper Ride On Push Car Review
- 1.7 Budget Friendly - Green Toys Pink Race Car Review
- 1.8 Best Deal - Little Tikes First Slide Review
- 1.9 For Imagination - FoxPrint Princess Castle Review
- 1.10 Most Entertaining - Fisher-Price Barbie Tough Trike Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About girl toys for 2 y.o
- 2.1 Your Daughter and Her Development
- 2.2 What Should I look for in Top Toys?
- 2.3 Sustainability
- 2.4 What are the Best Educational Toys for 2-Year-Olds?
- 2.5 What Milestones Should a 2-Year-Old Have?
- 2.6 At Social / Emotional Level:
- 2.7 At Linguistic / Cognitive Level
- 2.8 How Do I Keep My 2-Years-Old Entertained?
- 3 Our Recommendation for 2020
Best Toys for 2 Yr Old Girl – Top 10
Best Overall - Leapfrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket Review
On top of the best toys for a 2-year-old girl 2020 list, comes a toy from Leapfrog, which is a very respected company in the toy industry. One of the smartest ways to help your child nourish her motor skills, and ability to match, distinguish and sort items is through interactive toys such as this one. If you put a big emphasis on your two-year-old child’s ability to express herself and learn through play, this might be a suitable way to start her learning process. This toy comes with 14 pieces that complete a full picnic set, stored in a big basket that can sing songs and entertain kids. Overall, it's secured number one spot on the best toys for 2-year-old girl list.
Why We Like It?
- Promotes the learning of motor skills
- One of the most fun toys for 2-year-old girls
- Comes with lots of entertaining songs
- Kids will not get bored due to the versatility of the toy
Good Value - Vtech Doc Mcstuffins Talk & Trace Clipboard Review
If you want your little girl to become a painter one day, then this clipboard is the best toy you could choose! While you can’t teach her proper things about painting, you can opt for Vtech Doc McStuffins Clipboard which will let you angel doodle, and at the same time listen to over 30 different songs. This can be a gift for 2 years old baby girl for any parent who wants to empower his/her daughter’s creativity and imagination.
Why We Like It?
- Great for improving imagination and drawing skills
- One of many great toys for 2-year-old girls that are recommended for growth
- Comes at a decent price
- Plays over 30 songs
Most Interesting - Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Review
Baby Stella is a beloved toy by many children across the world, that comes with a pacifier and in different ethnicities. The materials used for this toy are really soft, and everything about her screams cuteness. If your 2-year-old daughter fancies dolls, we think she will adore little Baby Stella.
Why We Like It?
- Sold at an affordable price
- Comes with changeable diapers
- Great for learning motor skills
Most Practical - VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker Review
Vtech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker might be one of the best baby walkers that are going to help your baby take her first steps. It also comes with an interactive phone and lots of songs. Be careful, the phone is not attached to the walker and your daughter might fall when pulling it. A key feature of this toy is the fact that you can take off the music part and convert it into a simple walker if you wish so.
- One of the best baby walkers for toddlers to aid their first steps
- Provides lots of catchy songs
- Makes one of the best gifts for 2 yr old girl
- You can detach the top part and convert it into a simple walker
- Phone is not wired and your daughter might fall pulling it
Most Innovative - VTech Little Apps Tablet Review
This item comes from VTech, which has been making top toys for 2-year-old girls for years. While we cannot give our children actual tablets, this might make a great substitution for a real one, until they grow a little older. The tablet comes with plenty of features to keep your angel captivated for hours such as interactive songs and scenarios. While it is not only an entertaining tool, it can also be used for learning patterns, letters, and numbers. The fact that it’s reasonably priced can be in a lot of parent’s favor.
- Tablet comes with a lot of interactive apps
- Suitable for educating your daughter
- Extremely cute for girls
- Poor build quality
For Young Drivers - Step2 Whisper Ride On Push Car Review
Step2 is a company based in Ohio that creates great quality toys. There is no surprise that the Whisper Ride is one of them too. It is to assemble a car and get it ready for kids. The car comes with a horn, a safety belt and a little compartment where kids can keep their toys. If you are a cautious parent, this might be a great car for your children because it comes with a holder. This is one of the most popular toys for 2-year-old girls.
- Very easy to assemble
- Comes with a holder for parents
- Offers a convenient compartment for toys
- Contains BPA
Budget Friendly - Green Toys Pink Race Car Review
While some may choose complicated gifts for a 2-year-old girl with lots of lights and gadgets, others will always go for simpler ones, and this is a perfect one for them. The car is made of 100% plastic and it comes in a lot of colors, but we think pink is the most suitable one for a lady car. If you want to avoid toxic chemicals, you can sit rested because Green Toys Race Car is BPA free.
- It has no BPA
- Simple yet entertaining
- It comes in different colors
- Compared to other toys, it can be a little too simple
Best Deal - Little Tikes First Slide Review
For around 30 bucks, the Little Tikes First Slide might be your daughter’s favorite activity for a while if you choose to make the investment. The slide is made of plastic, which actually makes it surprisingly solid, and it holds pretty well even when used by older children. If you don’t have additional space to store slides in your house, you might want to consider this toy for a 2-year-old girl because it folds down and you can store it pretty much anywhere. Overall, this toy can be a good addition to any playset.
- Can be used up until 6 years of age
- Compact & easy to disassemble
- Competitive price
- It is one of the most popular toys for 2-year-old girls
- Does not come with proper storage box
For Imagination - FoxPrint Princess Castle Review
Moving further with our list, we stumble upon this beautifully crafted princess castle tent made by FoxPrint, a company that manufactures kids' toys exclusively. If you want to provide your daughter with her own magical place, where she can learn to use the power of imagination and to invite all her friends over, this might be the best birthday present for a 2-year-old girl. More than this, the set up is extremely easy and storing tent is a piece of cake thanks to included storage bag.
- Comes with a storage bag
- Quite spacious
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- The quality of materials used is questionable
Most Entertaining - Fisher-Price Barbie Tough Trike Review
Last but not least, Barbie Tough Trike made by Fisher-Price is a good looking trike, that comes with Barbie stickers and unique design. The trike itself is made of pretty solid plastic and comes with big pedals. This might be a great way to exercise and develop locomotory skills for your daughter. While it does not come at a relatively cheap price, it does not break the budget either.
- Comes with awesome Barbie stickers
- Made of long-lasting plastic
- Rugged build, with bigfoot pedals
- It’s quite pricey
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About girl toys for 2 y.o
What to get a 2-year-old girl? Every parent out there has problems when answering this question. This is because you have to keep in mind a lot of variables and in addition to that, you have to make sure your daughter will like it. In order to provide your little angel with the best toys, we advise looking over this checklist every time you make a purchase.
Your Daughter and Her Development
At the age of two, the psychological development of the child is growing, and parents need to be very careful, as this period is decisive in forming child, from point of view of thought mechanisms and temperament. In the first two years of life, it is very difficult to understand baby’s emotional states, but from the age of two, your daughter verbalizes and expresses more clearly what she wants. You can choose one of the best baby memory book and help her to learn how to interact with others and manage her feelings.
What Should I look for in Top Toys?
We all know how much energy our kids have, and more than this, how much needs to be exercised out of their body before they go to sleep. That is why you must always look for the best toys for a two-year-old girl that promote exercise. Running outside in the sun with friends will always be better than playing videogames in the house.
Every caring parent must buy good, safe toys for a 2-year-old girl. You should think twice and check the label before purchasing anything. Small parts are no-no! The best toys for 2-year-old girls must be made of chemical-free, high-quality materials.
It’s natural for people to be creative and express their feelings. How can your child be happy if she cannot express herself? This is why you would want to provide her with the most popular gifts for 2-year-old girls that will allow pouring her mind over something that will make her feel important and proud of her achievements.
Raising children is going to cost a lot of money. Do yourself a favor and next time you buy for toys, find good toys for 2-year-olds that will last over the years and grow with the child. There is a wide selection of toys that can be used over time. While this is not only an investment for yourself, it’s an investment for your child because it will teach her how to take care of things and the importance of maintenance.
The best toys for 2-year-old girls are beautifully colored and extremely interesting to assemble, so they will keep your princess away from TV and tablet, plus such toys can be the best gift for a 2-year-old girl. In order for the little ones not to be fully absorbed by technology, we, as parents, have to offer them an equally interesting alternative. A game in which a child takes initiative and has complete freedom, makes her want to show you how good she is. She wants to make interesting constructions and enjoy the whole experience. Whether playing alone, with friends or parents, the child harmoniously develops both her thinking and personality, essential elements in the long run.
What are the Best Educational Toys for 2-Year-Olds?
Again, STEM toys are too important for us, we can’t give up speaking about them. They are designed specifically to increase your 2-year-old mental capacity and her willingness to learn and question everything around her. Next time you are going to shop for educational toys, why not go to STEM section and look up something that your little one might like?
What Milestones Should a 2-Year-Old Have?
Assuming that each child is unique and growing at his/her own pace, here is what a 2-year-old child needs to know.
At Social / Emotional Level:
- imitates adults and other children (especially the older ones);
- shows friendship and concern if a friend is crying;
- distinguish what “mine” from what is “his” or “her” is;
- shows many emotions;
- separate easier from mother and father;
At Linguistic / Cognitive Level
- Can follow instructions;
- knows how to define most family objects;
- knows how to converse, making 2-3 phrases;
- knows how to pretend;
- Repeats small words or sentences heard in conversations of others or in cartoons;
- understands and executes instructions with two commands (e.g.: “remove hat and put it on the bed”);
- recognizes things in books and calls them;
- knows the relatives’ names she sees most often;
- knows more than 50 words;
- knows how to make puzzles with 3 or 4 pieces;
- knows how to browse pages of a book, one by one;
- can unscrew and screw jar lids; open the doors, using handles;
- builds a tower of six or more bricks;
- pulls off his shoes and opens his zipper clothes;
- knows how to grab a cup;
- can brush teeth (use the top remineralizing toothpaste for 2-year-olds only)
- Another great breakthrough is the drawing: give it a pencil and a sheet and you will see what is going on!
- Memory and intellectual skills are improved so that child can understand time concepts such as “you can play after you have finished eating”.
How Do I Keep My 2-Years-Old Entertained?
With a 2-year-old child, you can play almost all day because she is so eager to play and discover new things that you will have the impression that your girl never gets bored.
Let’s face it, kids enjoy more than anything their parents’ attention and love. Teaching your child how to sing songs and playing pretend with her will surely make her whole day.
Our Recommendation for 2020
These have been all the top-rated toys for 2-year-old girls we have gathered for you, we at Top-mom hope that it has helped you with the mission of getting the best toy ideas for a 2-year-old girl. While kids will always like different toys, those that made it to the list have been proven to be successful for wider categories.
Remember! The key elements when you are asking yourself what to get a 2-year-old girl. Always buy something that contributes to education and promotes a healthy lifestyle rather than uninteresting toys. With that being said, you can always come back to the best toys for a 2-year-old girl 2020 list and find appropriate toys. Our recommendation for 2020 is as you can see definitely Leapfrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket.