- 1 Best Baby Keepsake Books — Top 10
- 1.1 Feature rich unisex book - Limited Promo: The Amazing Baby Memory Book by KiddosArt Review
- 1.2 Best Baby Memory Book - Pearhead First 5 Years Baby Journal with Ink Pad Review
- 1.3 Stylish book for baby girls - Ronica Memory Book for Baby Girl Review
- 1.4 Modern Memory Book - As You Grow Baby Journal Review
- 1.5 C.R. Gibson - First 5 Years Baby Journal Review
- 1.6 Baby Keepsake Books - Next Mommy Baby Journal with Keepsake Box Review
- 1.7 Baby Sonogram - Pearhead First 5 Years Baby Journal with Sonogram Review
- 1.8 Twins Memory Book - Minimalist Baby Journal Review
- 1.9 Personalized Baby Memory Books - Cameron Frank Products Elephant Baby Journal for Boys and Girls Review
- 1.10 Baby Milestone Book - Lucy Darling First Year Baby Album Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: Learn Everything About Modern Baby Memory Books
- 3 Our Recommendation for 2020
Best Baby Keepsake Books — Top 10
Feature rich unisex book - Limited Promo: The Amazing Baby Memory Book by KiddosArt Review
With 72 pages to record memories up to the child’s 5 years of age, this cute memory book makes a great gift. It is the best baby boy memory book with its colorful and lively theme, which also suits girls. This memory pad helps parents create a great chronicle for their kid, including major milestones, family functions, and holidays. Plenty of picture pages on this is a huge benefit. To make things simpler for the parents, photo sizes are printed on each page
This is one of the best kid's memory book for parents looking for a unisex illustrative memory book for their child.
Why We Like It?
- Features pretty illustrations
- Ample space for recording ‘firsts’
- Sturdy book for kids to handle
- Comes in a pretty decorated box
Best Baby Memory Book - Pearhead First 5 Years Baby Journal with Ink Pad Review
Pearhead’s infant journal comes in blue, pink, and gray. It’s just the proper thing to cherish your newborn boy’s or girl's childhood moments. The front-page chevron pattern and red cloth binding add a cool touch.
It includes 50 guided journal pages for introducing mom, dad and the family, and space for photos. The clean-touch ink pad is handy for creating 2 baby prints to preserve for a lifetime.
Your newborn’s skin doesn’t even have to touch the ink. This is why it makes a good infant shower gift or addition to a registry.
Why We Like It?
- Includes 50 pages for photos and a clean-touch ink pad
- Meant for boys or girls
- Comes in various colors
- Handy plastic case convenient for storage
Stylish book for baby girls - Ronica Memory Book for Baby Girl Review
With vibrant colors, this toddler memory book makes a pretty gift for parents of little girls. Mum and dad can both record their letters to their little ones. Right from making the birth announcement to recording first-year milestones, parents can do a lot with this. Featuring a sweet giraffe theme, it helps record details in the form of an interactive story. The sturdy hardcover design helps the book last for years. Overall, there are 60 pages to cherish photos and notes.
For new parents who need a great memory book to record stories till the child turns 5, this is a worthy consideration.
Why We Like It?
- Includes pretty month stickers for the whole year
- Comes with handy envelope for keepsakes
- Space to add memories up to 5 years
- Suitable to record holidays and special occasions
- Premium paper quality
Modern Memory Book - As You Grow Baby Journal Review
With “As You Grow” toddler memory journal, you can preserve your pregnancy and child’s 5-year milestones in a single book. Its gender-neutral illustrations make it ideal for either a modern family boy or a girl.
All the pages are artistically detailed and interactive to hold memories for a lifetime. The acid-free pages and lay-flat easy design make writing on it easier.
There are also pocket section dividers to store keepsakes. The prompts help if you get stuck while choosing words.
- A pregnancy and baby book in one
- Lined pages for journal writing
- Useful pocket dividers to store keepsakes
- Helpful prompts
- Dad or other parents are cut out — out-of-date
- Complaints on not receiving it
C.R. Gibson - First 5 Years Baby Journal Review
The beautiful, blue, themed in a nautical way, C.R. Gibson journal lets you track your boy’s first five years of growing up. It comprises of 60 stylized pages, filled with all types of cute ocean animals.
Its fancy embellished cover photo frame window is perfect for placing your most precious infant photo. The newborn memory book is an ideal baby shower gift and addition to discharge from a hospital.
- Contains 60 stylized pages
- Front cover photo frame window personalizes the journal
- Keeps track of your child’s first five years
- Ideal newborn shower gift and addition to a hospital discharge
- Pages have guiding prompts
- Not designed for infant girls
- Emits a toxic smell
Baby Keepsake Books - Next Mommy Baby Journal with Keepsake Box Review
Next Mommy's baby journal helps you keep your infant's special moments for a lifetime. It consists of 64 easy-to-fill pages with additional pages for your memorable photos.
There's also a keepsake box to store your baby's treasures, like the first tooth, hospital bracelet and more. There are also 30 bonus infant monthly milestone and holiday stickers.
- Contains 64 easy-to-fill pages to preserve memories
- Has an additional keepsake box for your child's treasured possessions
- Record your newborn's milestones with its 30 bonus stickers
- Ideal gift and addition to a hospital discharge
- Gender-neutral design book
- The keepsake box is too small
- Not designed for single mothers
Baby Sonogram - Pearhead First 5 Years Baby Journal with Sonogram Review
Pearhead’s 50-page newborn book has enough space to pen down memories and save photos. The pages include mom’s pregnancy, gift and guest lists, the child’s first bath, word and favorite things.
The diary’s black and gold polka dots with gold-lined pages give a modern and exquisite look. There’s also a photo insert for your infant’s first picture, their sonogram.
- An infant sonogram book
- Ideal kid shower gift
- 50 pages for photos, keepsakes, memories, and tiny footprints
- Attractively decorated
- No monthly pages — only birthdays pages till the age of 5
- Complaints about receiving without pockets
Twins Memory Book - Minimalist Baby Journal Review
The Minimalist Journal is one of the best baby memory books for twins. It’s designed for all types of families with prompts not addressed to “Mommy’ and ‘Daddy’, but to ‘we’ and ‘us’. The journal is easy to fill with its simple and open-ended prompts.
Your child’s major milestones are chronologically arranged and divided into 4 sections. They are divided into the arrival, the first year, milestones and from 2-5 years.
Durable and flexible enough to stick different sizes of photos. There’s also a keepsake envelope for your tot’s special little memoirs.
- Spiral binding makes it easy to tear out pages
- Modern in colors, fonts, patterns and gender- ideal as a twin memory book
- Made with high-quality materials
- Easy to fill
- Durable, built with flexibility
Personalized Baby Memory Books - Cameron Frank Products Elephant Baby Journal for Boys and Girls Review
This gender-neutral kids’ memory journal is one of the few top-rated personalized baby memory books. It lets you capture milestones from pregnancy to your child’s fifth birthday. There’s even space for you as a parent to write meaningful letters for your child to read in the future.
You can even describe your newborn’s growth through 20 animal-themed memory stickers. The thick paper, sturdy metal coils, and extra-large protective hard cover keep your memories safe for years.
- Possibility to preserve memories for pregnancy and first 5 years
- Strong and durably built
- Highly personalized journal with animal-themed memory stickers
- Gender-neutral and perfect for kid showers and discharges
- Prompts and chapters to guide you
- Complaints about blurred printing
- Not enough pages for 2-5 years
Baby Milestone Book - Lucy Darling First Year Baby Album Review
Lucy Darling’s child albums have a page for all your infant’s big milestones and favorite things. The 48 pages come with responsibly printed prompts for your precious memories. Its design is eco-friendly, with soy-based ink prints.
The last few empty pages of the best baby milestone book are ideal to use as you wish. You can write letters to your child or use it as a scrapbook. There are pages dedicated to birthdays up to the age of 5.
- Made in the USA
- Perfectly captures major milestones
- Eco-friendly and responsibly printed using soy-based inks
- Records moments of your child’s first 5 birthdays
- Extra pages to use as a scrapbook
- Too short spaces for filling information
- Complaints on receiving defective pieces
Buyer’s Guide: Learn Everything About Modern Baby Memory Books
Reading all these reviews may leave you confused because you eventually don’t know what the best baby memory books 2020 are. There are a few features to look out for and remember, which are mentioned in this buying guide.
What Should I Look for in a Baby's First Memory Book?
The journal should have acid-free paper. It preserves memories to stay with you for a lifetime while avoiding things like color damage. It is even better if the paper sheets are thick. This way there’s no chance of any ink bleeding while writing.
If you prefer a book with prompts instead of penning the different milestones, look for a journal with the ones. It, however, may not be suitable if you want to document your child’s growth in detail. Look for the best baby keepsake book with freedom space if you want to express your memories creatively.
Choose the top-rated baby memory books based on photo sizes, as it’s incomplete without pictures. There’s no point buying one where you can’t stick your photos to preserve memories.
Lots of Envelopes or Pockets for Keepsakes
Baby journals with envelopes let you keep things, like the first tooth, lock of hair, or the hospital bracelet.
Easy-to-use and Understand
The last thing a mother wants is a kid book that’s difficult and time-consuming to use. It must be as simple as nursing covers. It should guide you through your newborn’s first year and have space for birthdays, hand, footprints, and birth certificates.
Most of such books are meant for traditional families with children and parents. However, the concept of a family has changed in modern times.
Single parents need something that doesn’t mention a second parent. Similarly, same-sex parents prefer journals referring to two moms or dads. So, look for the best baby books suitable exactly for your family.
The journal is supposed to preserve memories across life. So, it should be durable enough to stand the test of time. Even well-maintained books won’t last long if it has poor quality paper or glue. It’s better to look for something with lignin and acid-free paper, and with three rings or high-quality binding.
You may also find journals with a few additional useful pages. There may be a page for your newborn’s first photo in a baby sun hat, the ultrasound picture, etc.
Sometimes it may have a page with a list of your cravings, which you may find in your child. Or you may even like something with a page for baby shower keepsakes or memories.
You may not have many choices available here. So, at least, look for something with extra plain pages to use as you like.
Our Recommendation for 2020
You should now be able to make an informed selection through the best baby memory book review and the buying guide we prepared. However, Top-Mom’s personal recommendation for the best baby memory books 2020 is the The Amazing Baby Memory Book by KiddosArt.
It’s a gender-neutral journal with an ink pad, suitable to record your newborn’s first 5 years milestones. It comes in various colors, and even has a hard plastic case to keep it safe in storage. This is definitely a must-have on every baby registry.
Remember, memories are irreplaceable, and will be cherished forever. There is no better way to preserve your newborn’s first few years’ moments than with the best baby memory books.