- 1 Top 7 Best Microcurrent Machines for Estheticians
- 1.1 Best Overall: Quality + Customer Service - NuDerma Professional Skin Therapy Wand Review
- 1.2 Recommended By Estethitians: Great Anti-Aging Abilities - Lift Care Lift Wand Professional Machine Review
- 1.3 Pro Pick: NEW SPA Professional Grade D'arsonval Facial Device Review
- 1.4 Great Results: eMark Beauty Professional Grade Skin Care Machine Review
- 1.5 Quality Materials For Safety: Project E Beauty Professional High Frequency Facial Machine Review
- 1.6 Awesome Kit: NuFACE Anniversary Complete Facial Toning Kit Review
- 1.7 Clinically Proven Results: DermaWand Retail Kit with Preface Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best microcurrent machine for estheticians
- 3 Best microcurrent machine FAQ
- 3.1 How long is each session of the microcurrent facial?
- 3.2 How is microcurrent facial different from the manual facial?
- 3.3 Is there any age-specific instruction for microcurrent facial treatment?
- 3.4 Are there any microcurrent facial side effects?
- 3.5 Are microcurrent devices safe?
- 3.6 How to clean wrenches and sockets?
- 3.7 How often should you get a microcurrent facial?
- 3.8 What is better, DermaWand or NuFace?
- 3.9 How long does a microcurrent facial last?
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 7 Best Microcurrent Machines for Estheticians
Best Overall: Quality + Customer Service - NuDerma Professional Skin Therapy Wand Review
- BOOST YOUR SKIN WITH NEON & ARGON – The NuDerma Professional skin therapy wand includes a total of 6 beauty wands including 3 all new Argon powered applicators and applicators supercharged with Tungsten for improved effectiveness. Use the natural healing power of Argon and Neon high frequency treatment to improve your overall skin profile including fighting acne, reducing fine lines and softening wrinkles while boosting collagen production for a more overall youthful complexion.
- IMPROVED SKIN PROFILE – High frequency treatments are a safe and 100% natural way of improving cellular turnover in your skin by oxygenating the various layers. This improves elasticity over time to reduce fine lines and soften wrinkles. Use it in conjunction with your favorite beauty creams and serums to drastically improve their absorption into your skin so you can get the most out of them.
- NATURAL ACNE TREATMENT – Cycle the use of Neon and Argon applicators to reduce acne healing time by up to 90%. High Frequency treatment kills the bacteria directly beneath while simultaneously providing a natural boost of cellular energy to both kill acne causing bacteria and reduce inflammation at the same time without the use of chemicals or drugs.
- APPLICATORS FOR BODY AND HAIR - Nuderma Professional features new applicators like the neon powered comb tube to improve hair follicle health leading to thicker healthier hair over time. Argon powered Rod and Y-shape applicators are perfect to apply to the body to reduce body acne breakouts quickly while firming up skin around your arms and legs.
- WHATS IN THE BOX – 1 NuDerma Professional High Frequency Handle, Neon powered mushroom wand, Neon powered Y-shape wand, Neon powered comb wand with Tungsten, Argon powered tongue wand, Argon powered bent wand, Argon powered rod wand with Tungsten, quick-start treatment guides, instruction and support contact manual.
Recommended By Estethitians: Great Anti-Aging Abilities - Lift Care Lift Wand Professional Machine Review
- The NEW AND IMPROVED Lift Wand Pro includes a total of 7 electrodes and a micro needle roller, fully equipped for any professional treatment on the skin. Encased in a aluminum carrying case for easy transportation wherever you want to go. The most powerful and l versatile Anti-aging device now is better then ever.
- DIMINISH WRINKLES & FINE LINES by oxidizing the skin to provide collagen to the face. Rejuvenate dull, tired, dry skin. Improves appearance of scars, blemishes , and wrinkles.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Lift Wand high frequency tool 7 Electrodes for each specific area-Comb, Behind the Ear, Neck, Acne Rod, Spoon, Body roller, Face 540 needles Micro needle roller Aluminum Carrying case with secure snap
- FEATURED ON WedMD April 2017 as one of must buy beauty anti aging products
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afs6OjTHzK8&t
Pro Pick: NEW SPA Professional Grade D'arsonval Facial Device Review
- 7 ARGON ELECTRODES + 3 NEON ELECTRODES. Increase in circulation. Produces heat in the tissues, bringing nutrients to the area and removing waste.
- Aids desquamation. Refines the skin. Produces an erythema. Improves skin color.
- Dries the skin. Helps to heal pustules.
- Cleansing - due to the increase on sebum flow and perspiration. Germicidal - due to ozone formation which kills bacteria.
Great Results: eMark Beauty Professional Grade Skin Care Machine Review
- SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- High Frequency Skin Care Machine / Multi-function skin care machine module
- Includes Electrodes
- Stimulates Blood Circulation and Helps Oxygenate the Skin
- CE Certified
Quality Materials For Safety: Project E Beauty Professional High Frequency Facial Machine Review
- KEY BENEFITS: This high frequency device can quietly reverse aging process and bring back youthful skin, accelerates blood circulation, collagen and cell production to improve and reduce age spots, wrinkles, sagging skin, drastically improve aging skin, serves well for skin whitening and tightening, eliminate acne & pimples, help, restrain pores, tighten up the skin and help hair growth etc.
- SIX ELECTRODES: You can choose the different electrodes to treat various body part - Mushroom electrode for broad area treatment; Hook electrode for small targeted areas; Spoon electrode for under eye area; Comb electrode for scalp area; Y shape electrode for the neck and shoulders area; Straight electrode for delicate skin and face.
- SAFE, PORTABLE, AND EASY TO USE: The quality materials making it safe, comfortable, natural, and recyclable. Use it 2-3 times a week, 10-15 minutes on each area of your face and hair. For one part, the treatment should be less than 10 seconds.
- FOUR TREATING METHODS: Facial beauty machine methods can be chosen which are indirect high frequency, direct high frequency, hair care method and spark method according to your specific need for skin, hair or body.
- WARRANTY: All the products come with a full one year warranty against manufacturer defects. Our customer service team will handle all your inquiries within 12 working hours.
Awesome Kit: NuFACE Anniversary Complete Facial Toning Kit Review
Clinically Proven Results: DermaWand Retail Kit with Preface Review
- Kit Includes: Dermawand, Beauty Guide, and our Exclusive Pre-Face Treatment - By Brand Street Market LLC.
- LOOK YEARS YOUNGER Using radio frequency technology to reduce fine lines and wrinkles!
- Clinically proven to improve your appearance! Skin appears more lifted, toned and tightened.
- Proven results, at home use, affordable, safe and painless! Millions sold worldwide! * Stand Pictured Not Included*Reduces pores and evens skin tone/texture. Improves crows feet, laugh/lip lines
- DISCLAIMER: Brand Street Market LLC. MAKES NO CLAIMS TO DIAGNOSE, MITIGATE, TREAT, OR CORRECT SPECIFIC SKIN DISORDERS OR DISEASES. DERMAWAND IS FOR RELAXATION AND COSMETIC USE ONLY.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best microcurrent machine for estheticians
Electrostimulation for the face is a surgery-free and Botox-free way to a flawless face. We went through numerous microcurrent machine for estheticians reviews that establish its efficacy. Let us have a look at its various specifications:
What is the microcurrent device? How does it work?
A microcurrent therapy machine utilizes 30-1000 microamp of current to create waveform on the skin. The electrical impulse travels through the skin to reach individual cells in the body. This stimulation initiates the release of ATP, the energy currency of the cells.
The minuscule electrical current is synced with the frequency of the cellular activity. It initiates more collagen and elastin production. The damaged or aging cells get rejuvenated. It shows up as a wrinkle-free, rejuvenated, toned face.
A study by Dr. Emil Y Chi establishes that microcurrent electro stimulation for face has the following effects:
45% increase in the number of elastin fibers
2X increase in the length of elastin fibers
70% increase in the rate of protein synthesis
10% increase in the thickness of connective tissues
40% increase in the rate of cellular transportation
You can get a glimpse of working of a professional microcurrent machine in the following steps:
The microcurrent facial machine is made up of two electrical prongs
The prongs release electrical current as it moves along the skin
The current tingles yet relax the skin by stimulating the skin cells
The electric current travels to the dermis and stimulates individual cells
It initiates rejuvenation and repair of cells
How to choose the best microcurrent machine?
What is the best microcurrent facial machine? Are you also looking for an answer? Choosing a professional microcurrent device can be a tricky affair. The specifications depend on your requirements. However, a common guideline applies to both professional and usage at-home devices. Let us have a look:
Before you consider buying a microcurrent device, look for its FDA approval. This device will be in direct contact with your skin. Also, it will be emitting electric current directly on your surface. One malfunction, and it can have permanent damage to you.
So what does FDA approval mean? It ensures that your device meets the standard procedures of design functioning. The electrical current does not exceed a limit. Also, the device is made from good manufacturing practice.
This is especially true in the wake of COVID. You need to be double sure that the device was made in sanitized conditions. FDA approval guarantees that it will not harm your skin or nerves.
Professional microcurrent devices offer a whole range of functions like exfoliation, scrubbing, cleansing, and massage. You just need to ensure that your device offers maximum services efficiently.
- Vibration: You should always go for a microcurrent device with a higher frequency. The best microcurrent machine for estheticians in the market offer 8K-10K vibrations per minute. Higher vibration puts required pressure on the muscles, which in turn ensures greater blood flow.
- Microcurrent Phototherapy: Anti-ageing is a complex process. The old manual massage procedure affects for a brief period. So, many microcurrent devices pair it with UVB radiation.
It removes the epidermis that is usually damaged. The new skin looks fresh and glowing. It also removes acne and balances oil on the skin.
Microcurrent facial device is an electric instrument. Ensure that it has a long warranty period and also comes with an extended repair period.
Professional microcurrent machine for estheticians comes from numerous brands. Some target the professional microcurrent device while some manufacturer exclusively makes the microcurrent device for the home. Some of the best microcurrent device brands are NuDerma, Project E Beauty, DermaWand, NuFACE and others.
Who doesn’t need some extra features? After all, when you need your skin to feel youthful, you need to go the extra mile. We have compiled a list of various added features that are offered in different brands:
- Adjustable frequency, pressure, and speed of the microcurrent
- Diamond tips for precision cleaning
- Added attachable for scrubbing, cleansing, and massage
- Different adjustments for forehead, cheek, hair, nose, and chin
- Long-lasting battery
- USB charging
- A neon electrode that offers microcurrent phototherapy and massage at the same time.
As there are many microcurrent devices available on the market, it is recommended to consider the microcurrent facelift reviews thoroughly before selecting a one.
Best microcurrent machine types
Microcurrent machines can be classified into two types:
- 1st generation microcurrent machine: These machines can provide one constant frequency all the time. Most of the microcurrent devices are 1st generation machines.
- Multi-channel microcurrent machines: These machines have the option of multiple frequency outputs. It gives better results as it can be customized to suit different skin types and conditions.
Best microcurrent machine FAQ
How long is each session of the microcurrent facial?
Each session lasts around 1 hour. However, this depends on your skin condition, skin type, and also your esthetician’s advice. If your skin is damaged, it may require longer sessions.
How is microcurrent facial different from the manual facial?
Microcurrent facial directly stimulates the cells. The effect lasts longer. Also, it has additional benefits like opening up of skin pores, relieving depression, and clearing up scars.
Is there any age-specific instruction for microcurrent facial treatment?
Since it is meant to slow down signs of aging, adults above the age of 30 should go for it. Theoretically, the device is designed for people over the age of 20. And with increasing stress, pollution, and an unhealthy lifestyle, aging signs are visible earlier than before.
Are there any microcurrent facial side effects?
Most people do not report any side effects. However, some do report of drowsiness, mild nausea, and mild flu-like symptoms. Also, if you do not keep yourself hydrated for the next 24 hours, you can feel uneasy.
However, all these effects go away within 24 hours. If it persists, you should consult a physician immediately.
Are microcurrent devices safe?
Microcurrent devices are safe for normal skin. However, if you are suffering from acne outbursts or have any skin condition, you better avoid it. Also, its effect on pregnant women is not conclusive.
Since it massages the nerves and muscles, they too should avoid it. Also if you have cancer or any kind of electronic device installed on you like a pacemaker, you should not get it.
Its frequency interferes with their working. People with Botox injections should also avoid it. Their muscles are frozen. So, microcurrent facial would be useless.
How to clean wrenches and sockets?
The microcurrent massager is usually spherical balls. You should clean and sanitize them after every use. You can use anti-bacterial wipes to wipe out the residual creams.
You can also clean them by soaking in warm water and mild detergent. Pat dry and use it only when the water dries.
How often should you get a microcurrent facial?
Initially, you need to get this facial done every week. The first-week session tends to be longer. With followed up sessions, your muscles begin to remember the simulation. This leads to longer-lasting effects.
After the initial 4 sessions per month for 3 months, you can get just one each month. If you are using a microcurrent device at home, you can use it 2-3 times each week.
What is better, DermaWand or NuFace?
If you are looking for the best microcurrent machine for estheticians 2020, DermaWand and NuFace both get high spots. Microcurrent machine for estheticians reviews on various sites enlist these two devices as the best ones in the market.
So, we made a comparative study between DermaWand and NuFace on various parameters. Do have a look:
How long does a microcurrent facial last?
Microcurrent facial reduces wrinkles, lines and blemishes. Apart from aging, your skin is also damaged by constant exposure to sun and pollution. Many people have scars from skin diseases. Also, an unhealthy lifestyle and insomnia lead to dark circles and bags under the eye.
A microcurrent facial helps in getting rid of all of this without surgery or any painful procedure. Usually, every session lasts for about an hour. With one treatment session per week, you can maintain the elasticity and youthful look of your skin.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
We have discussed every angle of both the microcurrent facial devices. We certainly feel that NuFace is the better catch. It has a good rating, is FDA approved and under budget. While DermaWand is cheap, it is not recommended by top estheticians and dermatologists.
They cite the obvious reason for it not being FDA approved. For more microcurrent facial reviews and honest suggestions for the best microcurrent machine for estheticians 2020, you can visit top-mom.com.