- 1 Top 7 Best Microcurrent Facial Machines for Estheticians & For At Home Use
- 1.1 Best Overall: Quality + Customer Service - NuDerma Professional Skin Therapy Wand Review
- 1.2 Recommended By Estethitians Portable Microcurrent Machine with Great Anti-Aging Abilities
- 1.3 Best Microcurrent Facial Toning Device : Pro Pick NEW SPA Professional Grade D'arsonval Device Review
- 1.4 Best Professional Microcurrent Machine For Home Use : eMark Beauty Professional Grade Skin Care Machine Review
- 1.5 Best High Frequency Microcurrent Facial Machines : Project E Beauty D'arsonval High Frequency Wand Review
- 1.6 Awesome Kit: NuFACE Anniversary Complete Facial Toning Kit Review
- 1.7 Clinically Proven Results: DermaWand Retail Kit with Preface Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best microcurrent machine for estheticians
- 3 Best microcurrent facial machine FAQ
- 3.1 How long is each session of the microcurrent facial?
- 3.2 How is microcurrent facial different from the manual facial?
- 3.3 Is there any age-specific instruction for microcurrent facial treatment?
- 3.4 Are there any microcurrent facial side effects?
- 3.5 Are microcurrent devices safe?
- 3.6 How to clean wrenches and sockets?
- 3.7 How often should you get a microcurrent facial?
- 3.8 What is better? DermaWand vs NuFace vs Lift Wand
- 3.9 How long does a microcurrent facial last?
- 3.10 Tips & Tricks for Your Best Microcurrent Facial-Lift
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021
Top 7 Best Microcurrent Facial Machines for Estheticians & For At Home Use
Best Overall: Quality + Customer Service - NuDerma Professional Skin Therapy Wand Review
- Boost Your Skin With Argon & Neon – The NuDerma Professional skin therapy wand includes a total of 6 beauty wands including 3 all new Argon powered applicators and applicators supercharged with Tungsten for improved effectiveness. Use the natural healing power of Argon and Neon high frequency treatment to improve your overall skin profile including fighting acne, reducing fine lines and softening wrinkles while boosting collagen production for a more overall youthful complexion.
- Improved Skin Profile – High frequency treatments are a safe and 100% natural way of improving cellular turnover in your skin by oxygenating the various layers. This improves elasticity over time to reduce fine lines and soften wrinkles. Use it in conjunction with your favorite beauty creams and serums to drastically improve their absorption into your skin so you can get the most out of them.
- Natural Acne Treatment – Cycle the use of Neon and Argon applicators to reduce acne healing time by up to 90%. High Frequency treatments naturally fight acne-causing inflammation under the skin surface to smooth out your complexion.
- Applicators For Body & Scalp - Nuderma Professional features new applicators like the neon powered comb tube to improve hair follicle health leading to thicker healthier hair over time. Argon powered Rod and Y-shape applicators are perfect to apply to the body to reduce body acne breakouts quickly while firming up skin around your arms and legs.
- What's Included – 1 NuDerma Professional High Frequency Handle, Neon powered mushroom wand, Neon powered Y-shape wand, Neon powered comb wand with Tungsten, Argon powered tongue wand, Argon powered bent wand, Argon powered rod wand with Tungsten, quick-start treatment guides, instruction and support contact manual.
Recommended By Estethitians Portable Microcurrent Machine with Great Anti-Aging Abilities
- The NEW AND IMPROVED Lift Wand Pro includes a total of 7 electrodes and a micro needle roller, fully equipped for any professional treatment on the skin. Encased in a aluminum carrying case for easy transportation wherever you want to go. The most powerful and l versatile Anti-aging device now is better then ever.
- DIMINISH WRINKLES & FINE LINES by oxidizing the skin to provide collagen to the face. Rejuvenate dull, tired, dry skin. Improves appearance of scars, blemishes , and wrinkles.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Lift Wand high frequency tool 7 Electrodes for each specific area-Comb, Behind the Ear, Neck, Acne Rod, Spoon, Body roller, Face 540 needles Micro needle roller Aluminum Carrying case with secure snap
- FEATURED ON WedMD April 2017 as one of must buy beauty anti aging products
Best Microcurrent Facial Toning Device : Pro Pick NEW SPA Professional Grade D'arsonval Device Review
- Full Professional Grade Darsonval Facial High Frequency Set with 10 glass electrode attachments. The attachments are filled with Violet (7pcs) and Orange (3pcs) gas.
- Effective in the skin care as a home or salon device to improve skin conditions and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, dark spots, age related changes, to tone and lift sagging skin, makes dark circles under the eyes less visible and prevents under the eye bags formation.
- High frequency wand (sometimes it is called violet ray wand) comes with a comb attachment for scalp treatment to stimulate the circulation in hair follicle for fuller, healthier hair and aids in the prevention of hair loss.
- The wand is made of durable sealed plastic, no grounding wire required, insulated power cord, smooth intensity regulator, foam storage to protect glass electrodes
- Carefully designed and reliable high-frequency skin care facial device for home use to have professional results. No training or special skills required to operate the wand - just turn it on and start solving your skin problems
Best Professional Microcurrent Machine For Home Use : eMark Beauty Professional Grade Skin Care Machine Review
- FREE SHIPPING and ONE-YEAR WARRANTY as well as LIFETIME of CUSTOMER SERVICE for eMark Customers.
- High Frequency Skin Care Machine / Multifunction Skin Care Machine Module
- Includes a Set of 4 Argon and a set of 3 Neon Glass Electrodes
Best High Frequency Microcurrent Facial Machines : Project E Beauty D'arsonval High Frequency Wand Review
- Accelerates blood circulation and improves metabolism
- Reduce Wrinkle, Fine Lines, Tighten Skin, Reduce Skin Irritation, Improve Skin Texture, Complexion
- Analgesic: helps to calm the nerves
- Can help heal wounds and shrink pores
- 4 Neon Gas Electrodes Attachments
Awesome Kit: NuFACE Anniversary Complete Facial Toning Kit Review
- Clinically tested at-home anti-aging device
- A kit includes all the tools you need for improved skin texture, tone and contour
- NuFACE facial tools are FDA-cleared and made with top quality standards and designed for best convenience and effectiveness
- Kit includes Trinity Device with Facial Trainer Attachment, Lip & Eye Attachment, Wrinkle Reducer Attachment, Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer, User Manual with Quick Start Guide and Charging Cradle with Power Adapter
- A kit comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty
Clinically Proven Results: DermaWand Retail Kit with Preface Review
- Kit Includes: Dermawand, Beauty Guide, and our Exclusive Pre-Face Treatment - By Brand Street Market LLC.
- LOOK YEARS YOUNGER Using radio frequency technology to reduce fine lines and wrinkles!
- Clinically proven to improve your appearance! Skin appears more lifted, toned and tightened.
- Proven results, at home use, affordable, safe and painless! Millions sold worldwide! * Stand Pictured Not Included*Reduces pores and evens skin tone/texture. Improves crows feet, laugh/lip lines
- DISCLAIMER: Brand Street Market LLC. MAKES NO CLAIMS TO DIAGNOSE, MITIGATE, TREAT, OR CORRECT SPECIFIC SKIN DISORDERS OR DISEASES. DERMAWAND IS FOR RELAXATION AND COSMETIC USE ONLY.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best microcurrent machine for estheticians
Electrostimulation for the face is a surgery-free and Botox-free way to a flawless face. We went through numerous microcurrent machine for estheticians reviews that establish its efficacy. Let us have a look at its various specifications:
What is the microcurrent device? How does it work?
A microcurrent therapy machine utilizes 30-1000 microamp of current to create waveform on the skin. The electrical impulse travels through the skin to reach individual cells in the body. This stimulation initiates the release of ATP, the energy currency of the cells.
The minuscule electrical current is synced with the frequency of the cellular activity. It initiates more collagen and elastin production. The damaged or aging cells get rejuvenated. It shows up as a wrinkle-free, rejuvenated, toned face.
A study by Dr. Emil Y Chi establishes that microcurrent electro stimulation for face has the following effects:
45% increase in the number of elastin fibers
2X increase in the length of elastin fibers
70% increase in the rate of protein synthesis
10% increase in the thickness of connective tissues
40% increase in the rate of cellular transportation
You can get a glimpse of working of a professional microcurrent machine in the following steps:
The microcurrent facial machine is made up of two electrical prongs
The prongs release electrical current as it moves along the skin
The current tingles yet relax the skin by stimulating the skin cells
The electric current travels to the dermis and stimulates individual cells
It initiates rejuvenation and repair of cells
How to choose the best microcurrent machine?
What is the best microcurrent facial machine? Are you also looking for an answer? Choosing a professional microcurrent device can be a tricky affair. The specifications depend on your requirements. However, a common guideline applies to both professional and usage at-home devices. Let us have a look:
Before you consider buying a microcurrent device, look for its FDA approval. This device will be in direct contact with your skin. Also, it will be emitting electric current directly on your surface. One malfunction, and it can have permanent damage to you.
So what does FDA approval mean? It ensures that your device meets the standard procedures of design functioning. The electrical current does not exceed a limit. Also, the device is made from good manufacturing practice.
This is especially true in the wake of COVID. You need to be double sure that the device was made in sanitized conditions. FDA approval guarantees that it will not harm your skin or nerves.
Professional microcurrent devices offer a whole range of functions like exfoliation, scrubbing, cleansing, and massage. You just need to ensure that your device offers maximum services efficiently.
- Vibration: You should always go for a microcurrent device with a higher frequency. The best microcurrent machine for estheticians in the market offer 8K-10K vibrations per minute. Higher vibration puts required pressure on the muscles, which in turn ensures greater blood flow.
- Microcurrent Phototherapy: Anti-ageing is a complex process. The old manual massage procedure affects for a brief period. So, many microcurrent devices pair it with UVB radiation.
It removes the epidermis that is usually damaged, even when the best scar cream is powerless. The new skin looks fresh and glowing. It also removes acne and balances oil on the skin.
Microcurrent facial device is an electric instrument. Ensure that it has a long warranty period and also comes with an extended repair period.
Professional microcurrent machine for estheticians comes from numerous brands. Some target the professional microcurrent device while some manufacturer exclusively makes the microcurrent device for the home. Some of the best microcurrent device brands are NuDerma, Project E Beauty, DermaWand, NuFACE and others.
Who doesn’t need some extra features? After all, when you need your skin to feel youthful, you need to go the extra mile. We have compiled a list of various added features that are offered in different brands:
- Adjustable frequency, pressure, and speed of the microcurrent
- Diamond tips for precision cleaning
- Added attachable for scrubbing, cleansing, and massage
- Different adjustments for forehead, cheek, hair, nose, and chin
- Long-lasting battery
- USB charging
- A neon electrode that offers microcurrent phototherapy and massage at the same time.
As there are many microcurrent devices available on the market, it is recommended to consider the microcurrent facelift reviews thoroughly before selecting a one.
Best microcurrent machine types
Microcurrent machines can be classified into two types:
- 1st generation microcurrent machine: These machines can provide one constant frequency all the time. Most of the microcurrent devices are 1st generation machines.
- Multi-channel microcurrent machines: These machines have the option of multiple frequency outputs. It gives better results as it can be customized to suit different skin types and conditions.
Best microcurrent facial machine FAQ
How long is each session of the microcurrent facial?
Each session lasts around 1 hour. However, this depends on your skin condition, skin type, and also your esthetician’s advice. If your skin is damaged, it may require longer sessions.
How is microcurrent facial different from the manual facial?
Microcurrent facial directly stimulates the cells. The effect lasts longer. Also, it has additional benefits like opening up of skin pores, relieving depression, and clearing up scars.
Is there any age-specific instruction for microcurrent facial treatment?
Since it is meant to slow down signs of aging, adults above the age of 30 should go for it. Theoretically, the device is designed for people over the age of 20. And with increasing stress, pollution, and an unhealthy lifestyle, aging signs are visible earlier than before.
Are there any microcurrent facial side effects?
Most people do not report any side effects. However, some do report of drowsiness, mild nausea, and mild flu-like symptoms. Also, if you do not keep yourself hydrated for the next 24 hours, you can feel uneasy.
However, all these effects go away within 24 hours. If it persists, you should consult a physician immediately.
Are microcurrent devices safe?
Microcurrent devices are safe for normal skin. However, if you are suffering from acne outbursts or have any skin condition, you better avoid it. Also, its effect on pregnant women is not conclusive.
Since it massages the nerves and muscles, they too should avoid it. Also if you have cancer or any kind of electronic device installed on you like a pacemaker, you should not get it.
Its frequency interferes with their working. People with Botox injections should also avoid it. Their muscles are frozen. So, microcurrent facial would be useless.
How to clean wrenches and sockets?
The microcurrent massager is usually spherical balls. You should clean and sanitize them after every use. You can use anti-bacterial wipes to wipe out the residual creams.
You can also clean them by soaking in warm water and mild detergent. Pat dry and use it only when the water dries.
How often should you get a microcurrent facial?
Initially, you need to get this facial done every week. The first-week session tends to be longer. With followed up sessions, your muscles begin to remember the simulation. This leads to longer-lasting effects.
After the initial 4 sessions per month for 3 months, you can get just one each month. If you are using a microcurrent device at home, you can use it 2-3 times each week.
What is better? DermaWand vs NuFace vs Lift Wand
If you are looking for the best microcurrent machine for estheticians 2021, DermaWand and NuFace both get high spots. Microcurrent machine for estheticians reviews on various sites enlist these two devices as the best ones in the market.
NuFace and Dermawand – are two at-home skin care products that are completely different from each other and use two different technologies.
NuFace – is a home lifting device that uses microcurrents to tone the skin and overtrain the facial muscles.
DermaWand – uses radio frequency technology to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while tightening loose skin (taken from the site – dermawand.com. Both devices help in collagen production in different ways – NuFace with tiny electrical currents, Dermawand with radio waves that create heat, both can complement each other.
Lift Wand – it is a facial machine with high frequency that is used in salons to remove wrinkles, bags under the eyes, blemishes, scars and make your skin firmer and younger. The device helps to enrich the skin with collagen and exfoliate dead skin cells, stimulating the pores.
So, we made a comparative study between DermaWand and NuFace on various parameters. Do have a look:
How long does a microcurrent facial last?
Microcurrent facial reduces wrinkles, lines and blemishes. Apart from aging, your skin is also damaged by constant exposure to sun and pollution. Many people have scars from skin diseases. Also, an unhealthy lifestyle and insomnia lead to dark circles and bags under the eye.
A microcurrent facial helps in getting rid of all of this without surgery or any painful procedure. Usually, every session lasts for about an hour. With one treatment session per week, you can maintain the elasticity and youthful look of your skin.
Tips & Tricks for Your Best Microcurrent Facial-Lift
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021
We have discussed every angle of both the microcurrent facial devices. We certainly feel that NuFace is the better catch. It has a good rating, is FDA approved and under budget. While DermaWand is cheap, it is not recommended by top estheticians and dermatologists.
They cite the obvious reason for it not being FDA approved. For more microcurrent facial reviews and honest suggestions for the best microcurrent machine for estheticians 2021, you can visit top-mom.com.