The Best Scar Removal Cream for Face
First of all we should note: there’s no such a thing as a cream that removing all the face scars. You should be aware of sellers that recommend you creams with a “magic” features, like “vanishing the post-acne scars”. Instead, only day-by-day skincare routine can help you to remove the scars. So if you’re looking for the best scar removal cream for face, you should pay attention to the products with retinol (which is one of the best ingredients to remove scars and post-acne) and glycolic acid. As said this study, retinoic acid (RA) improves acne scars and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), while glycolic acid (GA) has keratolytic properties and reduces atrophic acne scars. GA is beneficial in treating PIH and melasma.
That’s why you should search for the BEST products that contain such ingredients. Fortunately, we already found this products, so you can buy it today and start your updated skincare routine:
- Super strong anti-wrinkle night serum with 0.06% retinaldehyde, which is even more effective than classical retinol. Aging skin gains youthful firmness, elasticity and brightness.
- A-PASSIONI. Like a fresh start, A-Passioni restores your skin to its most youthful state. With vegan and gluten-free ingredients, this cream nourishes your skin while also fighting deep wrinkles and fine lines. Whats left is a vibrant complexion with bounce and clarity.
- THE PERFECT COMBO. Like two peas in a pod, Vitamin F and Retinol create wondrous results. Vitamin F works to improve your skins texture while helping to calm signs of sensitivity, while retinol dramatically improves uneven skin tone.
- NO QUESTION IN QUALITY. A routine is only as good as its worst product, and a product is only as good as its worst ingredient. Drunk Elephant is dedicated to your internal health and external skin health; "If there's any DOUBT, it's OUT.
- SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives
- MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesnt take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States. Drunk Elephant is certified cruelty-free, they have never, nor will ever, animal test or allow products to be tested on animals.
- Offers a gentle exfoliation for improved skin brightness and visible clarity
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%
- Toning Solution
Top 10 Best Scar Creams for Body: Comparison Chart
Best Overall - Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil Review
This oil has been a cult-classic remedy thanks to its multi-tasking formula. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil is lightweight and can be used on your body, face, hair, and, of course - scars. It’s great for dry, sensitive or aging skin; the cream properties help to improve many skin conditions. Chamomile calms and reduces redness; calendula has antibacterial effect; vitamins E and A help to promote collagen and hydrate the skin. The consistency is great, easy to spread, so it’s perfect for large scars or stretch marks. The formula is completely safe, hypoallergenic, and clinically proven.
Despite it’s an oil, it works as great as top scar cream, or even better.
- Clinically proven
Why We Like It?
- Dermatologist recommended
- Improves the condition of uneven skin tone
- Non-greasy formula
- Safe to use on scars
- Winner of the skincare award
Runner-Up - Aroamas Advanced Scar Gel Medical Review
This silicone gel scar cream is proven by dermatologists, physicians, and burn centers. The solution is made of 100% medical-grade silicone and is suitable for those with sensitive skin, even for kids. Aroamas Advanced Scar Gel Medical features a colorless and odorless formula that is great for the face and other body parts. It effectively minimizes the look of any marks, old or new, resulting from c-section, surgery, burns, injury, stretch marks, acne, etc. The skin becomes softer, smoother and normalized.
If you need the best cream after surgery, this remedy might be the right choice for you.
- Specially designed for marks fading
- Natural and gentle ingredients
Why We Like It?
- Prevents abnormal scarring
- Safe formula
- Minimizes redness and itchiness
- Natural and powerful
Best For Daily Use - Primal Soapworks Scar Cream For Old Scars Review
This scar treatment cream is a unique remedy suitable for daily use - apply a little amount of cream after cleaning the face every morning or evening and enjoy smooth, soft, enriched skin. Besides, it works perfectly as a scar tissue cream and removes all types of marks - be it marks caused by surgery, cuts, burns, acne pits, etc. Scar Cream For Old Scars penetrates the derma deep down, making it smooth, soft and clear. Moreover, feel free to apply this solution on any part of your body: it gets the job done on back, chest, legs, or abs.
We, as well as numerous customers, love this multi-purpose scar cream for old marks.
- Great for old scars
- Cures burns
- Daily skincare cream
Why We Like It?
- Various treatments
- Promotes skin cells turnover
- Maintains the youthful state of the skin
- Anti-oxidative and whitening
Best Components - Scar Cream For Old Scars Review
This scar reducing cream renews and brightens the skin by penetrating deeply and softening scar tissue. It helps to lighten and then remove completely acne pits, scars after operation, burns and other marks. The solution works great for both new and old marks; you need 30-40 days to treat new marks and 50-60 to get rid of old ones. What we like the most about this remedy is that it consists of natural ingredients, so it’s safe for all age groups. Powerful components help to eliminate irritation and heal your derma.
Natural, yet powerful ingredients of this acne scar removal cream won’t disappoint you.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits
- Effective results
- For the whole body use
- Beautiful package
- Small tube
Best For Large Marks - Luxros Advanced Surgical Scar Remover Review
This scar healing cream, made in the form of a gel, is the best remedy for keloid or hyperplastic scars resulting from trauma, surgery, acne or burns. The solution is clinically approved since it’s overall safe, non-toxic, suitable for sensitive skin and reduces redness and itching. The formula is colorless, odorless, breathable, non-greasy and waterproof. Even though the solution comes in a small package, it has a long-lasting effect, so you won’t need much of it. You’ll see the results in 8 weeks with new marks or in 3-6 months with old ones.
If you are looking for natural scar cream or gel, this solution is for you.
- Effective and natural formula
- Quick results
- Reduces any type of scars
- Medical-grade silicone
- Small tube
Best Anti-Aging - Honeydew Scar Cream for Face and Body Review
This scar cream for face and body is powerful enough to reduce new and old marks. Valuable properties such as omega 3, coconut oil, and shea butter heal the skin and prevent scar tissue from forming up. But not only that! This treatment also gets the job done as an anti-aging cream - rosehip oil increases collagen for firm skin whereas avocado oil, Vitamins A and E make it moisturized and soft. You’ll appreciate the way how this cream renews and heals the skin thanks to natural and safe components. Lastly, it’s suitable for all skin types.
If you want 2 solutions (anti-aging and scar cream) in one big package, you’ll like this treatment.
- Non-toxic, safe
- Parfume-free, mineral oil-free
- Made in the USA
- Takes a long time to see the results
Most Innovative - Advanced Medical-Grade Scar Gel Review
This gel is an innovative and effective product made to get rid of new and old marks resulting from the operation, injury, c-section, scald, cosmetic procedure, keloid, acne, etc. Besides, it’s great for moms-to-be: this treatment contains safe, yet effective elements which reduce the appearance of stretch marks - one less thing you have to worry about when you are waiting for the baby. Advanced Medical-Grade Scar Gel is suitable for all age groups and skin types. The solution is colorless, odorless, and self-drying, so it’s perfect for the whole body - just apply and let it work.
Even though it’s not a cheap scar cream, the unique formula makes it one of the best on the market.
- 100% natural
- Made in the USA
Best Overnight - Mederma PM, Intensive Overnight Scar Cream Review
The body works harder during sleep at night to heal and regenerate the skin. That’s why Mederma PM, Intensive Overnight Scar Cream was created. It is a unique scar lightening cream that gets the job done overnight. The solution boasts nourishing complex with collagen, peptides, and antioxidants which improve skin condition and fight with harmful free radicals. Even one application brings visible results, making it an excellent bleach cream for scars. The manufacturers promise fast results - marks must fade away within 14 nights. Lastly, you can use this treatment with other lotions or makeup.
It’s really convenient to use this scar removal cream overnight.
- Safe for all skin types
- Non-greasy, non-staining
- Clinically shown results
- Small tube
Best Treatment With SPF - bioCorneum SPF 30 Advanced Scar Supervision Review
This scar fading cream is often prescribed by dermatologists and surgeons, so we can conclude that it’s effective and have a good reputation among professionals. The unique feature of this treatment is that it has SPF 30 to protect injured skin outside. bioCorneum SPF 30 Advanced Scar Supervision heals various types of scars: burns, cuts, surgery and acne marks, etc. It flattens and softness raised scars, plus, reduces efficiently redness, irritation, itching. You can expect results within 2 weeks for new marks and in several months for older ones.
If you are browsing among scar creams for a face with SPF, this solution will be the right pick for you.
- FDA-cleared technology
- Suitable for kids
- Fragrance- & parabens-free
- Way expensive
Best Multi-Purpose - Kelly's Natural Scar Removal Cream For Face & Body Review
This cream for scars is highly efficient in removing marks resulting from cuts, acne, c-sections, and operations. The look of new and old marks will lighten for clear and bright skin. The solution includes natural herbal extracts, so it is super gentle and safe for all types of skin.
The nourishing formula enhances derma elasticity and naturally soothes, softens, and treats your skin while improving the overall texture, appearance, and color of marks. Your skin will feel more supple and softer, look more radiant and brighter if you use this cream regularly.
It’s a good scar cream if you want to fade away marks and improve overall skin condition.
- Intensive remedy
- No harmful chemicals
- Can be used around eyes
- May feel hot on the skin - several complaints from customers.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Scar Cream
Do Scars Go Away?
The majority of scars, even the old ones can go away if you choose the right scar removal cream. If you re not sure which solution to take, consult a dermatologist.
How To Use A Scar Cream?
Follow the next steps:
- Clean the skin thoroughly with a wash. If we are talking about the face, you can use the best face brushes to make the process more effective
- Dry the skin with a soft, clean towel, but don’t rub it.
- Apply a small amount of the acne scar cream. If it doesn’t hurt, use the best ultrasonic infuser, this way the solution will penetrate the skin deeper and work more efficiently.
- Do this procedure twice a day.
Does Scar Cream Work
If your mark is not too old, you’ll see the result in a few days of regular use. When the mark becomes a bit lighter, you know that the solution is working well.
How To Choose The Best Scar Cream
It usually takes from several weeks (for new marks) to several months (for old scars).
If you have too sensitive skin or seeking a remedy for a kid, choose a cream with natural ingredients.
Safe For Different Skin Types
All scar creams listed here are suitable for all skin types, even for kids. However, do check this option before buy.
It’s better when cream dries fast so that you don’t have to wait a single minute. Besides, if it dries fast, it won’t stain.
The price ranges from 10$ up to 80$, it depends on the brand and quality of ingredients used to make a treatment.
Best Scar Cream Types
Most scar removal creams are multi-purpose and suitable for reducing all types of marks. However, you should know the ingredients which work best for a particular type of scar.
Scar Cream For Burns
Scar cream for burns should have the next ingredients: glycoside, hyaluronate, thyme oil.
Scar Cream For Acne
The best treatment for acne must contain salicylic acid and glycolic acid, antioxidants.
Scar Cream For Stretch Marks
Here are all much-needed components for stretch marks treatment: hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, orange oil. Overall, you have to keep your skin moisturized to reduce stretch marks.
Scar Cream After Surgery
The best scar cream after surgery must include silicone and onion extract.
Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020
Choosing the right cream is the very first step to full removal of the mark. In this post, we gathered and tested only the best treatments available on the market – they all are safe and effective. However, our favorite product is Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil. We consider it the best scar cream 2020 because it’s super effective and can be used on the whole body. It’s great for dry, sensitive or aging skin; the cream properties help to improve many skin conditions. Chamomile calms and reduces redness; calendula has antibacterial effect; vitamins E and A help to promote collagen and hydrate the skin. The consistency is great, easy to spread, so it’s perfect for large scars or stretch marks. The formula is completely safe, hypoallergenic, and clinically proven. Visit top-mom.com for more information about this topic..
- 1 The Best Scar Removal Cream for Face
- 2 Top 10 Best Scar Creams for Body: Comparison Chart
- 2.1 Best Overall - Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil Review
- 2.2 Runner-Up - Aroamas Advanced Scar Gel Medical Review
- 2.3 Best For Daily Use - Primal Soapworks Scar Cream For Old Scars Review
- 2.4 Best Components - Scar Cream For Old Scars Review
- 2.5 Best For Large Marks - Luxros Advanced Surgical Scar Remover Review
- 2.6 Best Anti-Aging - Honeydew Scar Cream for Face and Body Review
- 2.7 Most Innovative - Advanced Medical-Grade Scar Gel Review
- 2.8 Best Overnight - Mederma PM, Intensive Overnight Scar Cream Review
- 2.9 Best Treatment With SPF - bioCorneum SPF 30 Advanced Scar Supervision Review
- 2.10 Best Multi-Purpose - Kelly's Natural Scar Removal Cream For Face & Body Review
- 3 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Scar Cream
- 3.1 Do Scars Go Away?
- 3.2 How To Use A Scar Cream?
- 3.3 Does Scar Cream Work
- 3.4 How To Choose The Best Scar Cream
- 3.5 Best Scar Cream Types
- 4 Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020