Buyer’s Guide: The Best Enfamil Formula for Your Baby
What is Enfamil?
Enfamil is a brand by Mead Johnson that manufacturer’s infant formula. The formula claims to contain DHA and RHA, which is highly beneficial for eye and brain development. It is also said that the nutrition delivered by Enfamil is closest to the nutritional value of mother’s milk. The two variations of the formula are available in both powder and liquid forms. Now that you know what is Enfamil, continue reading to know more about Enfamil AR vs. Enfamil gentlease.
About Enfamil AR
- Contains one 32.2 ounce refill pack of baby formula milk powder
- Enfamil A.R. spit up baby formula with Iron is a gentle milk powder formula clinically proven to reduce spit up by over 50 percent in 1 week
- Specially formulated with a thicker consistency to reduce spit-up
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Has DHA to help support brain and eye development
You must feel that spitting is the normal behaviour of an infant. Well, to some extent, it is. But when it crosses over four to five times a day, then it can be an issue to focus on.
Enfamil AR formula is thick, which ensures less spitting of the baby. According to the baby formula reviews, it is also important for the baby’s growth during his first years. Its ingredients make it the best organic baby formula. Key ingredients include:
- Non-fat milk
- Vegetable oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Soy oil
- Sunflower oil
- Calcium carbonate
- One 27.7 ounce can of Enfamil baby formula milk powder
- Clinically shown to ease fussiness, colic, baby gas, and crying in 24 hours with baby probiotics and easy to digest proteins that have been partially broken down
- Gentle formula provides complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Contains omega 3 DHA and choline, important nutrients found in breast milk to provide brain support.
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- 4.1/5 stars on Enfamil website (475 reviews)
- 4/5 stars on Target (464 reviews)
- 4/5 stars on Walmart (476 reviews)
- 4/5 stars on Amazon (331 reviews)
- 4.3/5 stars on Enfamil website (944 reviews)
- 4.1/5 stars on Target (948 reviews)
- 4/5 stars on Walmart (963 reviews)
- 4/5 stars on Amazon (874 reviews)
- 1 Buyer’s Guide: The Best Enfamil Formula for Your Baby
- 2 Enfamil AR vs Enfamil Gentlease FAQ
- 3 Verdict and Recommendations 2020
About Enfamil Gentlease
Enfamil gentlease is made of ingredients that make it gentle for the baby to digest. Key ingredients include:
Protein blends containing whey and casein in the ratio of 60:40
Arachidonic acid and docosahexaoenoic acid
The protein blends and the acids are formulated in a way to match the composition of breast milk.
Do These Two Baby Formulas Work?
The best way to know whether or not a product delivers what it claims is by checking the product ratings in different sites. These ratings will help you know more about Enfamil gentlease vs. AR. We have collected for you the ratings to compare Enfamil formulas as follows:
Enfamil AR ratings:
Enfamil Gentlease ratings:
Enfamil AR and Enfamil Gentlease Customer Reviews
Customer baby formula reviews will surely help you decide the best among Enfamil AR vs. gentlease formula. The customer reviews on both the formulas are as follows:
What customers say about Enfamil AR
One of the Enfamil AR reviews says that the liquid form is better than the powder form. The powder form often results in bubbles and takes a longer time to settle down.
It is far more affordable than the other formulas available in the market.
At times it is not available in stores, therefore, it is better to purchase the formula online.
It helps the baby to gain weight and makes him/her look healthier.
What customers say about Enfamil Gentlease
This formula is affordable and best available in the market.
One of the Enfamil gentlease reviews claims that the formula works within 24 hours.
This milk-based formula can be fed to the child when there is a lack of breast milk, and it works perfectly.
This formula is easily available both in stores as well as online.
Enfamil AR vs Enfamil Gentlease FAQ
Can I mix Enfamil AR with Enfamil Gentlease?
If you drool over the question “can you mix Enfamil AR and gentlease?”, then yes you can. If your baby is suffering from both spitting and digestive problems, then you can mix the two formulas. But we would suggest you talk about this with your baby’s paediatrician first.
Does Enfamil AR cause gas?
No, it doesn’t. But you will have to mix the powder formula well so that there is no bubble left. Bubbles tend to cause gas.
How Long Will It Take My Baby to adjust to the Formula?
Most babies tend to adjust to the formula within two weeks but some may take as long as six weeks. We suggest you keep patience.
Can newborn baby take Enfamil AR?
Yes, they can. Enfamil AR acts really well on new-born babies. Feed it using a nipple bottle to avoid reflux.
Which is better Enfamil or Similac formula?
Verdict and Recommendations 2020
We hope that this article was able to clear your concepts on Enfamil AR vs gentlease formula. To find the best baby formula do visit top-mom.com . Their product reviews are genuine and absolutely trustworthy.