Top 10 Best Toddler Scooters
The Mini Deluxe 3-Wheeled Micro Scooter has a duel-injection deck that incorporates the anti-slip silicone micro logo so it stays visible. This best scooter for 3-year-olds has an adjustable T-bad that accommodates the growth of your child so that they can use it for years. You will realize that the money you invested in this scooter for toddler girls is worth it. In addition, this is sold in different colors so you can also buy it for boys. There 8 new and fun colors of the anodized T-bars to choose from for more variety. You just have to use a supplied hex wrench to tighten the handlebar clamp after adjusting to make sure it remains in position the whole time.
Summary and Recommendation: If you are not on a tight budget, get this for your toddler because it is worth the cost and they will love it.
Why We Like It
- Great for riding inside the house on hardwood floors, but it is just as awesome on asphalt and concrete
- You can adjust the handlebar while your child gets taller so they will not outgrow it so fast, and it is not hard to do it
- Using rear friction break so that you do not have to worry in case your child needs to make a sudden stop
- Build quality is very solid and stable which means you can trust that it will not give way while your child is riding it
The Lascoota 2-in-1 Kick Scooter for Kids & Toddler Girls or Boys offers a smooth, quiet, and stable ride for your toddler. This 3-wheel scooter has a durable construction to withstand a child who will throw and toss it around. The wheels light up while your child scoots to add more fun while riding. The 2-in-1 adjustable/removable seat is useful from the time your child needs guidance while riding up to when they are more confident already. There is an extra-wide on this kids’ scooter so they will not have a hard time standing on it because it fits both feet. Your child needs to learn so they can steer to develop proper better balance and coordination.
Summary and Recommendation: The lights are a great feature which is why you should get this if they like to ride in the night.
Why We Like It
- Wheels give a very smooth ride and you can easily see the lights even if it is night time so your toddler can do not become invisible
- It is indeed made with a stable platform, and the cushion grip keeps my toddler’s hands comfortable thee whole time
- There is a braking feature on the back wheel, which is very nice and keeps your child safe
- 3 wheels are a lot better for riding compared to having only 2 because it is a lot sturdier
The Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter is designed for beginners who are yet to develop their balance and coordination. There is a turning radius that not all scooters for kids have, and it will keep your child safe without compromising their movements. The handgrip on this toddler scooter will keep your toddler’s hands from experiencing pain even when they have been riding for a long time. The deck is textured to maintain traction and stability when your child stands on it. Kids ages 2 to 5 years old can use this scooter because it is adjustable according to their size. Just make sure your toddler does not weigh more than 50 lbs. because that is the maximum
Summary and Recommendation: Your toddler who is still learning how to balance can use this scooter because it is made it help them with that.
Why We Like It
- It is an excellent scooter for balancing and they do not need a lot of training or guidance when they first ride it
- Comfort handle grips allow your toddler to turn the front wheels to have better control of it
- Toddler feels very confident riding it because of how sturdy and stable it is
- Your toddler will be zig-zagging effortlessly while riding this scooter because it is easy to maneuver and control
The Razor A Kick Scooter is made from aircraft-grade aluminum so that it stays solid and sturdy while using it. The patented t-tube and deck design can be conveniently folded for easier transportation for taking it with you on trips. The 98mm inline-style urethane wheels are equipped with ABEC 5 bearings to better regulate the seed. This is important because it is not an electronic kids scooter that does not require any effort from your kid. This best scooter for kids is recommended for toddlers who are already 5 years old and up. it can support riders up to 143 pounds. Your toddler can make quick stops with the patented rear fender brake in case they are about to hit something.
Summary and Recommendation: If you are looking for a scooter to use, you can also opt for this product in case your toddler does not need it.
- The brilliant folding concept is great for when you want to pack it and go on trips because it is that easy to do so
- It has a nice maximum weight capacity that even someone who is not so little anymore can use this scooter
- Adults who are 5’5’ and up can use this scooter too because the handlebar is adjustable to your height
- This scooter zooms pretty fast without making you feel scared or unstable because there is enough room on the base
- It is not very advisable to ride this scooter when the ground is wet because the brake will not work well
The Micro Kickboard Micro Mini Original 3-Wheeled Scooter is great for 2 to 5 years old toddlers, which means your child can use it for years until they outgrow it. The wheels are non-marking wheels that give you a very smooth and quiet ride. Children love the design that is safe to lean on, fun, and easy to steer. This is a scooter for 2-year-olds but the handlebar is adjustable so even if your child is older, they can use it. There is a lot of scooter for toddlers, but not all of them have a fiberglass reinforced deck for more stability and sturdiness. Toddlers should always wear a helmet and knee pads when they are on it to prevent injuries.
Summary and Recommendation: This is a great-looking scooter that is also solidly made which you can pass on to your next child because it can be used for years.
- Your toddler can steer by leaning, which is a lot easier than other ways because it is easy and manageable for a kid
- Brake is activated once your child steps on the stopper and pressure are applied to the rear wheel, which has a quick response
- Performs well even on concrete and asphalt without any scratches and cracks on them
- Since it is a very well-made and solid scooter, passing it on to the next child is possible because of its solid build
- It easily tips forward, so make sure to teach your toddler not to lean too much while riding to avoid accidents
The Radio Flyer Scoot 2 Ride On is one of the good kids’ scooter brands you can buy today with a sturdy frame and strong rolling wheels to make the quality last long. There are 4 wheels to let beginners build confidence and balance so their development will not be affected. The 2-in-1 flip base function creates a ride on it without the need for tools. This best toddler scooter 2020 has under-seat storage so your child can put some of their things inside. It could be their snack, toy, or water. The durable rolling wheels are made to withstand riding on the concrete or asphalt without cracking or becoming flimsy.
Summary and Recommendation: If you have a small toddler who likes to bring his best toddler toys 3-year-olds around, this is what they need because of the under-seat storage compartment.
- Your toddler can load up his toys and move them from place to place without having a hard time
- It is slightly taller than the majority of cars which does not cause a lot of hassle when you push it around
- When you receive the item, it needs to be assembled, but they made it in such a way that it is easy to do so
- The seat is taller than a ride-on airplane which makes it easy for them to scooter around the area
- Not all of the hardware is included in the package, but once you have everything, it is very easy to put everything together
The BELEEV Kick Scooter for Kids 3 is equipped with a non-slip deck, 3 PU high-rebound wheels, and ABEC-7 bearings. That is how this best scooter for toddlers remains stable, smooth, and quiet during the ride. There are 2 big front LED wheels and small rear LED wheels that have enough brightness so you can see them day and night. In addition, they light up brighter as you go faster which is not typical among the best toddler scooter products you will find. You have to lean forward if you need to steer and the lightweight design has better control when you turn to maintain your balance. There is a rear-wheel foot brake so it is easy to stop and this is a big wheel scooter for kids that provides more balance.
Summary and Recommendation: A toddler scooter with an attractive design and its colors are vibrant. The LED lights help are great because for night time fun. This is also the best scooter for 3 year old that you can buy.
- There is a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer in case of defects and a 1-year satisfaction guarantee to give you quality assurance
- LED lights make it easy for you to see your toddler even in the dark, especially if they start to go faster
- Setting this up is simple so that your toddler can use it shortly after the package arrives and dismantling is fast in case you need to store it
- Bearings are well-made which is obvious as soon as you start riding because it feels really smooth to use
- The lowest height setting is still pretty high for a toddler who is 2.5 years old, so you can give it when they are a little older
Scooters for Kids & Toddlers has a frame that is made of high-quality aluminum, carbon steel alloy with an adjustable T locking handlebar. With the black and neon green color combination, it is a beautiful scooter for boys. There is an easy to use rear brake which is when you press it, the scooter comes to a secure stop. There is a large reinforced brake pedal for quick and firm braking power. It is one of the boys’ scooters with high-quality bearings to lessen vibration while riding. The adjustable T-bar extends from 14.5 to 24 inches so it can certainly accommodate your toddler when they grow. The handles have comfort grip pads and its folding design lets you pack it for travel or storage.
Summary and Recommendation: You need this scooter for your little boy whole loves to play and have fun outdoors.
- If you are looking for something that is not too expensive, but can last under kid conditions, this scooter has those characteristics
- It has a base that is wide enough to keep your toddler stable the whole time, and it is made of strong plastic material
- Equipped with light-up wheels, which is an awesome safety feature for children especially when they like to play at night as well
- Minimal assembly time needed for this scooter and that is a big relief if you have an excited toddler
- The base is made of nylon, which could easily break if your kid is heavy
The Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter is recommended for toddlers who are 3 years and older, and it can support riders up to 45 pounds. This mini scooter bike has a wide and slip-resistant deck so your child will not have a hard time standing on it and remaining stable all throughout. It is better than children’s motorized scooters because their legs need to work to make it run. It is a good exercise for them if they want to make it work. In comparison to other scooters, this one is low profile to make it easy to operate. There is a padded T-bar with a sturdy and welded steel frame for durability and quality. This scooter can support riders up to 45 pounds.
Summary and Recommendation: This is a great scooter to buy for a toddler who needs training wheels for more balance and coordination until they can use a more advanced one.
- You can easily assemble this scooter in 10 minutes, which is excellent for a toddler who is super excited to use it
- The extra wheel is actually good for giving your child enough balance so they will not fall off in the middle of riding
- This scooter has a very solid and thick footrest so that your toddler will be confident to ride it for a long time
- Suits petite and tall toddlers without having to make a lot of adjustments on the height
- Sometimes the back wheel interferes, but it does not happen all the time and your toddler will get used to it
The S SKIDEE Adjustable Height Kick Scooter for Toddlers Girls & Boys allows you to fold the seat and handlebar so you can carry it around. There is no need to assemble because the seats are foldable. When the seat is down, ages 2 to 8 can sit on it. This scooter beats the best electronic scoter for kids because there are parent-approved perks and it can teach your kids how to balance to make their future brighter. Kids who use the electronic ones have it easy and their motor skills will not be put to use unlike with this scooter. There is back wheel braking to make sure your child stays in total control.
Summary and Recommendation: You can buy this scooter if your toddler enjoys lights and music while riding, but there is an option to turn it off.
- It is like a party on wheels because there are disco lights, wheel lights, and flashlight while your child rides the scooter
- There is a wide brake pedal so that your child will not miss it in case they have to stop before having an accident
- The seat has a scoot or sits function which you can adjust if they want to sit or stand while scooting
- While your toddler is riding, there is music make it more fun and less scary to use for beginners
- You cannot choose the music that is playing, but it is still overall a great scooter for your toddler to own
How to Choose the Best Toddler Scooter
You can choose it based on your budget without compromising the features and safety of your toddler. If you want a more expensive scooter, they are available too. It really depends on what is suitable to your toddler. Battery operated scooter for kid is more expensive than the manual one.
Many scooter types come in a variety of colors for boys and girls. You will find it in pink, blue, black, green, orange, aqua, etc. You can choose a color based on your toddler’s gender or preference.
AgeNot all baby scooters are built in the same size, but most are adjustable based on age. Normally, scooters are made for 2-year-olds and up, but also check how many inches it can adjust to.
The wheel size matters because smaller ones take lesser effort to operate. For instance, your toddler would have to work harder if the wheels are bigger so make sure to not choose one that is too big. Bigger kids can handle larger wheels, but not beginners.
The kick scooter size indicates the weight it can bear. If the larger toddler scooter can handle more weight compared to a smaller one, then the deck is wider. Similar to its wheels, a toddler scooter with a smaller deck that is made of aluminum can take on heavier weight.
For maximum safety, toddler scooters that have rear brakes are a lot safer because they are easy to access in case of emergency. When buying a toddler scooter, look for the one that has excellent rear brakes to give you peace of mind while your child is riding it. However, you should also look at the best toddler bike helmets for an added safety precaution.
You need to get one that is adjustable because it grows with your child. If it has this feature, your child can use it for years even when they get older. The handles of boys scooters should have a nice grip so that their hands will not hurt even if they play all afternoon.
If there is limited storage in your house, you might want one that can fold because it takes up very little space. However, if there is a lot of space in your house, you can buy a rigid kick scooter so that there is no danger of a folding mechanism failing while your child is riding it. you need to check out what customers are saying about the folding mechanism and how secure it is so you will not have to worry.
Some look for the best electric scooter for kids if they do not want to make their toddler work extra hard in case they want to keep them more relaxed. Children’s motorized scooters do not need as much manual effort because they have their own motor.
Our recommendation for the best toddler scooter 2020 is the Mini Deluxe 3-Wheeled Micro Scooter because of a lot of things. First of all, it is sold in a lot of colors for boys and girls, the grip is rubberized, good for a 2-year-old toddler, swiss-designed, and it has non-marking wheels. Those who have purchased the product say they can use it for years because of its solid construction and their toddler loves it. The price is also not too expensive, which means anyone can afford it and they do not have to buy again for years. There is no annoying music or lights that could distract your child from riding.
This top-mom review has given you enough information on how you can buy the best scooter that your child will enjoy for your years to come. There is a motorized scooter for kids which are great after they are used to a manual scooter because, by that time, their balance and coordination skills have already been put to practice. You will not regret it if you consider any of the products listed here because all of them have excellent reviews, except for a couple of minor negative ones. You just have to know what you want among the kids’ scooter brands mentioned and this guide should be enough.