10 Best Toddler Backpacks
Skip Hop for girls has an adorable unicorn design that your child will love. With pretty color combinations, comfy compartments, and perfect size, it is eye candy. There is enough space for her snacks, and an insulated front pocket keeps them at the right temperature. If your child accidentally spills some juice on her bag, it will not be a hassle because the material is straightforward to clean. Its straps are padded, adjustable, and comfortable.
Skip Hop kids backpacks have a charming and functional design with enough room for snacks and a few other things.
Why We Like It
- Boasts a PVC system
- Not too bulky even after putting stuff inside
- There is a place for a name tag
- Nice mesh compartment
Yodo toddler backpack has useful safety harness leash, so your child will stay close to you. Other features were not compromised either since cute shark design, insulated pockets, and uniqueness are all there. Not all manufacturers make a toddler's harness backpack, which gives this an edge over other kids' animal bags. Besides, it is the best-personalized backpack for toddlers. So, nobody will get kids' backpacks wrong due to the name tag.
This bag is a great helper for any parent, and it could become the best toddler backpack 2020.
Why We Like It
- A leash is a useful addition preventing your child from wandering off
- It can survive for over a year even with heavy use
- Interior pocket lining for easy cleaning
- Lovely design
The Wildkin 12' comes with reflective tape on the outside pocket so that you can see your child well in the dark. Your little one can put a lot of things inside. This best toddler backpack is perfect for going to the mall or short trips. It was tested to make sure that all parts are safe for kids. You can be sure it is lead-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free. Besides, it is one of the best backpacks for school.
Our team likes this toddler backpack because it can be used not only for long walks or traveling but also for school.
Why We Like It
- Sizable main compartment
- A standing folder can fit inside
- The 1-year warranty is valid for a replacement if it gets ripped in less than a year
- Durable enough for long travels
- The design has vehicles that boys love
A toddler can use this even when it rains a little since it is a toddler waterproof backpack that looks like a hippo! The lightweight and fully fitted compact design give it excellent shape. The material is neoprene and eco-friendly, unlike other kids' animal backpacks. Its straps are adjustable for going on different adventures. Every kid will surely like a dinosaur rucksack because it is cool, fun, and playful.
The attractively bright color is eye-catching, and the dinosaur is cute. The waterproof feature is an incredible idea because kids love to play outside.
- Great for dinosaur lovers without it looking scary
- The squishiness makes it more comfortable to use
- All it takes is a damp cloth to wipe off dirt
- Comes with more compartments than most
- May be too small for preschoolers
Aside from its regular features, this product has a shock-absorbing tether to minimize tension and improve comfort while your child is wearing it. There is a toy loop to keep the best toys for toddlers nearby, preventing them from getting lost. It has a grown-up looking design, with a roomy main compartment and drink holder. The tether can be converted into a harness if necessary. A good parent understands the needs of their child, and this product is excellent.
It is multi-functional and packs a punch with everything that is needed. It can be the best toddler backpack 2020.
- Great classic design for any outing
- Bag does not get become too bulky even if there is a lot of stuff inside
- Perfect for a wrangling toddler
- A leash is easy to unhook if not needed
- A leash is a little short, but it keeps a toddler close
There are many toddler backpacks, but not all of them have cute dinosaur spikes to give it more character. With the way this backpack for preschoolers is shaped, there is enough room for a lot of things. It's waterproof, neoprene material is durable, so your toddler's bag can be used even when it rains. The neon color makes your child stand out, which is essential for keeping an eye on them.
Your child's backpack is squishy, and it feels great when worn. Kids will love the dinosaur spikes because they add character to your toddler's bag.
- Waterproof and uses durable neoprene material
- Cute spikes
- Neon colors make it easy for any parent to spot their child
- Perfect for dinosaur lovers
- There is no chest clip, so make sure your child is big enough to use it
Most children these days like rockets, and that is what inspired the makers of this backpack. Your toddler's bag has an attractive rocket design, with a harness leash. The company made 2 designs for boys and girls. The transparent compartment can be for the small things that do not belong in the main compartment. The color combination makes it an adorable backpack for 3-year-olds.
It is durable without compromising the design, compartments, and functionality. The best backpack for kindergartens has all of these features.
- Strap secures tightly on the chest
- Not too small and not too big for any kindergarten
- The colors are so attractive, and it can be paired with almost anything
- Compact size but not short on space
- Leash connection is plastic, but it still does a good job
This best mini backpack for toddlers has a simple design, but there are 2 side mesh pockets for carrying more drinks. The zipper is YKK, so it is expected to be well-functioning even after a long time. The parent can put books and some of their toys that are not too big. Your child will be happy because they can bring their favorite toy. If your child sweats a lot, that is okay because a change of clothes fit inside.
Your toddler's bag's basic design makes it more timeless, and it is made of durable material.
- Ideal for an elementary school backpack based on the size and compartments
- By using basic colors and design, your toddler's bag is easy to use on almost any occasion
- A harness will keep your child close
- It does not look awkward once worn
- A bit smaller than expected
It has a very cute 3D dinosaur design just like in the movies. This backpack for kids is made of nylon and canvas to keep it light. If your child likes to bring a lot of small things with them wherever they go, there is enough space in this bag. There are a lot of kindergarten backpacks, but it is uncommon to see one with a 3D design and dinosaur fins.
The 3D effect and dinosaur tail give this backpack a unique twist, and the compartment has the right size
- Adorable dinosaur tail design
- It looks small outside, but surprisingly, a lot can fit inside
- They have excellent customer service
- It can survive in the washing machine
- The zipper needs to be better quality, but with careful use, it should not be an issue
When it comes to cute backpacks for toddlers, there is always one with a bear design, and this one is made of nylon. There is a long detachable leash allowing your child to move freely. When looking for the best toddler backpack, it must have enough compartments and just the right size. There are 3 layers of material, so it will not easily have wear and tear.
Your toddler's bag is cuter once worn, and the size is enough for the small things they want to carry around.
- Cute bear ears on these toddlers backpacks for girls look adorable
- Smooth zipper for easy opening and closing
- Straps are easy enough to use even for any child
- Just the right size for a small book, snacks, and a toy
- A leash should be in better material, but the rest of your toddler's bag is amazing
Buyer's Guide: How to Choose the Best Toddler Backpack
Shoulder the straps
Choose a toddler backpack that has wide and padded shoulder straps for even weight distribution and reduce muscle injury or strain. When you are adjusting its straps for your toddler, make sure it has a snug fit around your body, and it will not tilt down.
Choose the right size
Your child’s backpack width has to be proportionate to your child’s width. For example, an adult-sized backpack is not for a small child. In addition, the height should extend about two inches below your shoulder blades to the waist level, or a little above it.
Check its padding
Your toddler’s bag’s shoulder straps and back panel should have a foam padding. Squeeze the area a little to check for comfort, durability, and support. See how it rebounds to its original shape.
Go for backpacks that have pockets, dividers, and slots for even weight distribution.
Our experts from top-mom recommend Skip Hop as the best toddler backpack 2020. It boasts cute design and colors, comfortable size, and durability. Aside from that, its roomy main compartment has a lot of space for the toddler little toys.
The products here are personalized backpacks for toddlers because they either come with a name tag to fill out, or it is easy to put one on them. These mini backpacks for toddlers are just the right size. Top-mom has written this review to help anyone who needs a backpack for a 3-year-old or any toddler.Visit our site top-mom.com and get all the necessary information you need to become a top mom!