What Is the Best Pillow for Side Sleepers Reviews – Most Popular Products
Before starting your search, a good idea would be to take a look at some of the best reviews written by pregnant women who have already utilized a body pillow for side sleepers. Needless to say, the items that have the best Amazon reviews have the best shot of relieving you of your nightly body pain and offering you a high level of comfort. Such reviews are great for learning everything there is to know about the characteristics of these products and how they can serve the needs of pregnant ladies. The items we will present below are the best-selling models on the globe. By reading what content customers have to say, you have a great opportunity of finding out how these products can be used in the most practical and convenient manner. When listing out and describing these pillows, we’ve combined the information provided by users from all corners of the planet with our vast knowledge regarding these products. All you need to do is read the following product descriptions and learn what pillow can do a great job for you and your unborn baby!
1 place :
Best Overall: Meoflaw Pillows for Sleeping
1 place :
It provides better support in comparison with the ordinary pillows. This product is that it is not only body pillow for side sleepers, but it is comfortable in all sleeping positions.
The product seems to have no flaws.
- The cover is premium microfiber while the filling is poly gel fiber;
- The pillow is durable;
- The product is an ideal balance between support and soft;
- It has such properties as wrinkle resistance thanks to microfiber;
- Affordable price.
2 place :
Budget: Milemont Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
2 place :
The product provides premium luxury comfort for a reasonable price. This memory foam body pillow is designed to align with the user`s upper body, spine, and neck.
The item is great, especially when considering the price.
- It is comfortable not only for side sleepers but for other sleeping styles;
- It is filled with CertiPur-US certified foam;
- It provides a combination of soft and support;
- The pillow cover is made of Polyethylene and Polyester;
- A perfect packaging makes it an ideal gift.
3 place :
For Beginners: Bed Pillows for Sleeping
3 place :
This pillow for side sleepers happens to be supportive from different angles thanks to the three-dimensional design.
The product is also great if you are not a side sleeper as it is perfect for any sleeping style.
- The product contains 100 percent Egyptian cotton filling and 100 percent German imports poly gel fiber;
- It provides a perfect balance;
- It is durable;
- The pillow easy to care as it is machine washable.
4 place :
Adjustable: Dreaming Wapiti Pillows
4 place :
This is one of the best pillows for any sleeping style. It responds to your body temperature thanks to Rayon received from bamboo.
Dreaming Wapiti pillows are comfortable, despite the disadvantage.
The pillow filling is 100 percent premium shredded memory foam; It is machine washable; It is soft, dry and breathable; The pillow is durable; It can be adjusted to your sleeping style.
You may have to fluff it every time you change the position
5 place :
5 place :
This product is in our best pillow for side sleepers review due to several benefits it has.
The pillow may not be good for other positions, but if you are a side sleeper, consider this one.
It is a set of two pillows; The pillow is fully adjustable; It is made of bamboo; The product is easy to care; The item provides great support.
The pillow has a smell you may not like; It may not be suitable for other sleeping styles.
6 place :
Natural Curve: UTTU Sandwich Pillow
6 place :
The pillow for side sleepers is good thanks to the memory foam it contains. This means that it is soft but provides the necessary support. It is not a full body pillow for side sleepers, though.
Different people like different firmness, so you have to check yourself.
The pillow us adjustable; Provides support to your neck and shoulders; The product remains consistent firmness; It has a bamboo cover.
Despite having contour, it may not provide the support you need.
7 place :
Silky soft: EPABO Contour Memory Foam Pillow
7 place :
This is one of the best pillows as it provides luxury quality. It is good if you prefer sleeping in different positions.
The product is good, but to understand if it provides enough support, you have to try it.
It provides necessary comfort; Contains quality material; The material is chemical-free which is good for your health; Easy to care and clean.
It is claimed to be good for back sleepers, but it is not good for this position.
8 place :
8 place :
This pillow for side sleepers is stylish and holds the shape. The product is also dust mite resistant and machine washable.
The good thing about this product is that the manufacturer provides a one-year warranty.
100 percent cotton; It provides a perfect balance between firmness and fluffy; The pillow cover is breathable; The product is hypoallergenic.
It may not be good for other sleeping positions; The pillow cannot be adjusted.
9 place :
Best for Pregnant women: Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic Foam Pillow
9 place :
This can be a pillow for pregnant side sleepers, as it is safe. The product is durable and returns to shape every time.
It is a good combination of safety, comfort, and price, despite the possible disadvantages.
The product is fully adjustable; Perfect for all sleep positions; It contains memory foam; It is machine washable; The pillow is hypoallergenic.
It can become hard after a few seconds; You may have to remove too much filling.
10 place :
Best Look: Utopia Bedding Gusseted Quilted Pillow
10 place :
The product is a pack of two pillows that have a posh look and are durable. This makes it one of the best pillows.
Pillows are medium-firm, so they can be too soft for some users.
The pillow consists of medium firm filling; It is good for other sleeping positions; The product can be machine washed; It is filled with microfiber.
It may not support your head well enough.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
To begin with, we’ll offer you a general perspective regarding the features the best pillow for side sleepers should possess. Learning about the specifics of these products is the first step towards making a correct choice. Before you begin your search, you ought to know that there is a huge array of pillows for sale, both in online shops and in actual stores. Their features differ in many ways and finding a perfect product is far from being an easy task.
For instance, some pillows are extra firm while others are super soft. Nevertheless, the complete guide we’ve devised offers you more than enough advice to allow you to make an informed choice! To make the right purchase decision, you need to consider several factors. Depending on what sort of sleep difficulties trouble you the most, you may either aim for the best pillow for side sleepers with shoulder pain or search for the best pillows for side sleepers with neck pain. In other words, before you buy one product or the other, you need to ponder very carefully on what kind of pillow for side sleepers would be the most comfortable. Perhaps the most important aspect you should consider when looking for in a pillow is the level of neck support it provides. The majority of side sleepers are bothered by neck pain. If that is the case for you, you should search for best pillows for side sleepers with neck pain.
What is the Best Pillow for Side Sleepers made of? Filling Types
After analyzing the many customer reviews published on trustworthy websites and establishing which models work best to suit each specific need of pregnant women, it’s time for you to learn more about the factors you should consider when choosing a pillow for side sleepers. The previous section only covered a couple of the reliable alternatives you could opt for. We do believe that each of the models we described would represent a great acquisition. Nevertheless, the array of models on the market is incredibly vast, and there may also be other products that are worth looking into.
In other words, keep an open mind and also explore other possibilities. This part of our article is devised to help you make a good choice even if none of the items we mentioned are to your liking. This is why we’ll tell you a couple of things to remember. For a pregnant woman who has the habit of sleeping on her side, the level of support offered by a pillow is pivotal! Unless the product you purchase provides excellent support, you risk sleep disturbances and even constant insomnias.
Some of the most frequent sleep problems that women with a child are bothered by are muscle pressure and neck stiffness. If you aim for nothing other than the best pillows for side sleepers with neck pain, you have a great shot at getting rid of those issues once and for all. Therefore, an important piece of advice would be to avoid buying a pillow without testing it first. The most important factor you should consider before buying the best pillow for side sleepers is the filling type. Pillows are generally made from a large array of filling fabrics. However, not many of these materials can actually make sure that you sleep adequately during your pregnancy. To get you accustomed to the filling types, as well as their benefits and drawbacks, we’ll list out the most common ones.
- Feather Feather is a material that is generally pretty reliable. The best feather pillows on the market are usually mixed with down. The most notable plus of this material is the fact that it offers a well-balanced combination of firmness and looseness.
- Down Down is generally not a very trustworthy fabric, as it can get flat quite rapidly. Unless you find a product that is made of extra firm down, we think it would be wise to search for pillows that feature different materials.
- Synthetics While you may come across pillows that are made from many different synthetics, only a handful of them can offer you a good night’s sleep. From our experience, the best kind of synthetic material is polyester. Additionally, gel fiber would also be a good choice. In our opinion, the rest of the synthetic fabrics are not worth the money.
- Memory foam A lot of specialists believe that memory foam is the safest and most dependable filling for pillows. Top products made from memory foam have a great level of flexibility and offer full body support for any pregnant lady. Another feature for which we tend to recommend memory foam pillows is their flawless airflow.
- Latex While many customers complain about the high price of latex pillows, we believe models made from this genuine material make for a great choice due to their incredible firmness.
- Micro bead Some of the most noteworthy features of microbead pillows are their lengthy life expectancy and their top-notch support for both the belly and the entire body of a pregnant woman. As a word of caution, some of these models can flatten fast, so you should ideally find an item with extra filling.
- Buckwheat Buckwheat is very similar to micro bead, with the exception that buckwheat is a genuine material. The recommendations are the same as for micro bead.
- Kapok Although kapok has an increased density in comparison to down, we believe you should search for a pillow that features a different type of filling. Kapok simply doesn’t have what it takes to tend to the needs of a pregnant woman.
- Water Pillows filled with water are a great choice for those who place a high emphasis on elasticity and adjustability. One of the most important perks of these products is the fact that they can be filled and refilled whenever required.
Pillows for Side Sleepers Pluses – How They are Different from An Ordinary Pillow
Now that you know what type of filling you should look for, you should also become aware of some of the general advantages that virtually every best pillow for side sleepers offers. After putting many of these products to the test, we’ve discovered that their one or two disadvantages pale in comparison to the many great benefits they provide for future moms. These models are entirely different from any traditional pillows. We are positive that after taking a look at the pluses listed below, you’ll be convinced that buying one such product represents a great solution to the sleeping difficulties you may encounter throughout your pregnancy. Flawless support for your entire body. Virtually any top product on the market offers an incredible degree of support. While you sleep, any and all of your body parts will rest comfortably, and you will never suffer from muscle pressure. Due to this top-notch feature, the safety of your pregnancy will always be ensured.
- Many materials to choose from. These products come in a lot of different versions when it comes to the filling type. Whether you enjoy the great adjustability of memory foam, or you prefer to indulge in the firmness of latex, you’re bound to find a great pillow.
- Great customizability. With many of the items to be found in stores or online, you get the option of adding extra filling, so as for the pillow to not get flat. Most products offer distinct sizes.
- Simple and inexpensive maintenance. In what concerns the vast majority of pillows for pregnant side sleepers, maintenance doesn’t pose any difficulties. However, it goes without saying that maintenance costs may differ in accordance with the fabrics.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
People need items to have a good sleep to recover, so there are so many goods such as boppy pillow cover or a wide range of different pillows.
Before you decide to buy your best pillow for side sleepers, you need to consider several things – whether you need it for different positions, what material it should be made of and etc.
We have offered a list of the best pillow for side sleepers 2020 to make it easier for you. Check the review and choose the ideal one. Top-Mom’s choice is Meoflaw Pillow! To see other reviews regarding this topic and many more you can visit top-mom.com.