- 1 Top 5 Best Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream Review
- 1.2 Lightweight Formula: YEOUTH Day Night Moisturizer for Face Review
- 1.3 Great Results On Acne-prone Skin: COSRX Advanced Snail Cream Review
- 1.4 Nutrients-boosted: SeoulCeuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream Review
- 1.5 Quick Absorption: SKIN & LAB Anti Aging Vitamin C Night Cream Review
- 2 Buyer’s guide: choosing the best korean moisturizer for dry skin
- 2.1 How to get me the best Korean moisturizer?
- 2.2 How do I use Korean moisturizer for dry sensitive skin?
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Final verdict
Top 5 Best Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin: Comparison Table
Best Overall: ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Cream Review
- Small Super Collagen water particles in the Moistfull cream always keep your skin hydrated and leave your skin feeling like jelly.
- 120 hours of Super Collagen water effect with proven experimental data
- Improvement on skin layers with outstanding hydrating level seen within 5 days
- Skin gloss lasts 12 hours after application
- Tested by IC Korea with 23 persons of 20~25's
Lightweight Formula: YEOUTH Day Night Moisturizer for Face Review
- Lightweight for day, hydrating for night | Leave your skin refreshed and rejuvenated. a revitalizing, lasting, anti-aging moisturizer. It's your one moisturizer for day or night. Packed with powerful natural, nourishing, and hydrating active ingredients that delivers results - all natural ingredients that boost elastin and collagen production.
- Snail extract & hyaluronic acid | Snail extracts contain natural activators for damaged and aging skin, stimulating the production of elastin and collagen. The unique properties of snail extract contain key ingredients to promote healthy, beautiful skin. Snail cream is one of the best kept secrets of korean skin care! Hyaluronic acid holds and draws impressive amounts of moisture to the skin. In fact, it’s able to hold up to 1000 times its molecular weight in water!
- Green tea & peptides | Green tea contains very powerful natural antioxidants called polyphenols that neutralizes damaging free radicals. All these can help delay the signs of aging like sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. Peptides are amino acid chains that sends signals to the skin’s cells to create more collagen, giving the appearance of more youthful, supple skin.
- Safe for the skin | Normal skin, dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, acne prone skin, even skin with rosacea. Use this product day & night. Spritz face with yeouth balancing facial toner. If using YEOUTH hyaluronic acid serum or YEOUTH vitamin c serum, apply a dime-sized amount onto damp skin. Use radiance eye gel around the eye area. Pat skin & allow to absorb, then follow with yeouth day/night moisturizer, especially on the areas with fine lines, age spots, crow’s feet, & wrinkles.
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Made in a USA CGMP facility. YEOUTH delivers high quality anti-aging, wrinkle-fighting skincare products.
Great Results On Acne-prone Skin: COSRX Advanced Snail Cream Review
- Long-lasting Hydration: Infused with 92% of snail mucin (also called Snail Secretion Filtrate), this cream builds a moisture barrier to plump, hydrate and soothes skin. This everyday multi-solution cream glides onto the skin and revives skin radiance.
- Supercharged Anti-defying Moisturizer: A light-weight, gel-type cream repairs and soothes irritated, sensitized skin after breakouts like rosacea. This cream moisturizer powered by snail mucin, hyaluronic acid, and betaine to strengthen the skin barrier by replenishing moisture.
- Key Ingredient: Snail Secretion Filtrate contains "Mucin"- an EFFECTIVE ingredient for enhanced moisturization. It instantly soothes damaged skin and delivers moisture deep into your skin. Perfect for dehydrated and damaged skin.
- NO Snails are Harmed: Snail Mucin is obtained in a safe and environmentally friendly way in a favorite environment of snails and then processed as a cosmetic material. 100% Natural, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist-tested.
- COSRX Standards: Clean Beauty - All COSRX products are formulated with skin-friendly ingredients that alleviate irriated skin. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Cruelty FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfates FREE, Phthalates FREE
Nutrients-boosted: SeoulCeuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream Review
- CONSIDERED TO BE FAR more effective than other snail creams as it contains a higher concentration (97.5%) of snail mucin extract. Other snail cream products are not as potent or effective.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU - We promise you'll begin to see brighter, healthier and more youthful skin with this K beauty product within the first few days of use or your money back
- THIS KOREAN SKIN CARE snail cream is ethically harvested in a cruelty free environment. Our snails live and move about in an organic fashion just as they would in the wild
- UNLIKE OTHER SNAIL MUCIN extract, this formula is 97% Naturally Derived & 72% Organic + shea butter + organic aloe + jajoba oil + vitamin E for extremely effective results
- THIS SNAIL CREAM IS NON comedogenic, naturally anti-microbial & is packed with super nutrients that are guaranteed to provide you with a brighter more youthful complexion
Quick Absorption: SKIN & LAB Anti Aging Vitamin C Night Cream Review
- ONE OF A KIND - There's NOTHING Else In the Market with One Million Damascus Rose Stem Cells.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE - Experience what it’s like to feel a MILLION Damask Roses restoring your skin’s beauty. People who use it rave about it… Don't buy lower quality expensive beauty creams in smaller bottles when you can get more of our one of a kind Advanced Stem Cell Cream available now. (1.7oz)
- BEST MORNING & NIGHT CREAM – For men and women. Red Cream Face Moisturizer provides Skin Firming & Dermatologist Formulation to help the appearance of Wrinkles! Also for Brightening, Whitening, and Anti-Oxidants. Infused with the Most Effective Natural photo complex ingredients: Niacinamide, Adenosine, Pomegranate, Blueberry, Phyto Complex, Cloudberry, Lycium, Acai Berry, and more!
- FOR ALL SKIN - Gentle Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Cream with Real Rose Stem Cells (not artificial) to hydrate your dry, sun damaged, and discoloration skin while keeping it protected throughout the day & night. (Does not irritate skin.)
- GET RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - USA based customer service. FULL no-questions asked 30 day money back guarantee! REG. $95.00 on SALE NOW for $32.95. *limited time only.
Buyer’s guide: choosing the best korean moisturizer for dry skin
The facial creams for dryness have a notoriety for being heavy. Once you apply, you get a constant feeling of having a layer of butter on your face. You can get rid of this issue for going for Korean skin care moisturizer.
Most of the brands rely on natural ingredients. A typical Korean beauty care regime focuses on keeping the natural moisture of the dermis intact. No wonder, everyone is besotted by the glowing beauty of k-pop stars.
As a customer who is not so well-informed about the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin, this article will help you in answering some lingering queries.
How to get me the best Korean moisturizer?
Korean creams are known to imbibe the best natural ingredients for the glow. However, you need to cross-check if it will be beneficial to you. Here is a mini-guide to how to get yourself the best moisturizer for dry skin:
- Skin type: Dry skin needs more care. Be sure that the lotion you are selecting is suitable for you.
- Sensitivity: Your cream should be according to your skin sensitivity. If your skin is sensitive to certain chemicals, ensure that it is not in the cream. If your face shows break-out after applying it, go for a variant for an acne-prone skin.
- Climate: Climatic conditions have a direct impact on your facial dermis. A dry wind will take away all the moisture. So, choose the lotion depending on the current weather conditions.
- Sunscreen: No matter what season you apply, your cream should always contain SPF30 for maximum protection against the harmful UV rays.
What should my moisturizer contain?
One of the best ways to get the lotion is to go by the Korean moisturizer for dry skin reviews. Apart from that, you should look for these ingredients for best results:
- Ceramides: These create a moisture barrier on the face and keep the hydration balanced.
- Hyaluronic acid: It has multiple benefits. It moisturizes, heals, and keeps the dermis soft. At the same time, it also prevents irritation and inflammation. It also has anti-aging properties.
- Humectants: Humectants absorb moisture from the outer atmosphere and keep it intact on your skin. Ensure that your cream has a sufficient proportion of humectants like glycerin.
- Anti-oxidants: Your skin constantly braves the pollution, harsh sun, and unruly wind. It needs proper nutrition. Get yourself a lotion that contains vitamins A, C, E, and also minerals like selenium.
- Urea: It acts like the dermis doctor by repairing and healing the damages. Healthy skin means total retention of moisture and no dryness.
Which ingredients should I avoid in my moisturizer?
Skin is the first line of defense for your body. A lotion keeps it healthy. To avoid it, always look at what it contains. Despite looking for price or fancy names, look at what your bottle of lotion contains. Ditch it if it contains any of the following:
- Alcohol and acids: Compare the number of acids and alcohol while buying Korean lotion. Go for the one that contains the least of them both. Both these things extract moisture from your skin leaving it prone to chipping and damage.
- Oil-based ingredients: This includes shea butter, oil, wax, and natural moisturizers. Here you need to understand that facial skin is different from bodily. Having these in face creams gets you acne-prone face.
- Added ingredients, colors, and perfumes: Many creams on the market claim to contain certain antimicrobial agents, scents, and colors. Try to stay away from them, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin. They all leave harsh chemicals on your skin, further aggravating the dryness issue.
- Urea (in some cases): Urea can be good for some people but for some, it can be problematic. Identify your facial type. If you have damaged or swollen skin, skip urea. Also you shouldn’t use urea without doctor’s advice if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
How long does the moisturizer keep your skin hydrated?
On the dry body, bodily oil evaporates faster or is secreted in lesser quantity. As a result, it needs constant hydration. For softer skin, you need a cream. Go for the one that is thicker and stays longer and acts as a hydrator too.
You can use the list to know more about hydrators and moisturizers.
What do I test if my moisturizer is fit for me?
Different approval committees allow the lotion to sell after going through numerous tests. This ensures that it is medically safe for application. Go for the brand that is dermatologically approved. If it claims any anti-aging or medicinal properties, look for FDA approval.
You should also dermis test it before applying. Follow these steps to know if it suits you:
- Apply a generous quantity on both sides of your wrist.
- Leave it for 24 hours.
- Do not let it come in contact with water. Do not wipe it. Allow your dermis to absorb it.
- If your skin does not show any reaction to the cream, continue using it.
- Do not use it if you notice itching, irritation, redness, or any sort of discomfort.
How do I use Korean moisturizer for dry sensitive skin?
For getting the spotless, glowing and forever youthful face, solemnly follow these steps:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Use a gentle face wash to remove any dirt or clogged pores.
- Take a pea-sized lotion and tap it evenly throughout your face.
- Gently massage it in a circular motion.
- Allow your dermis to absorb it for 10 minutes before applying make-up.
- Use the best Korean night moisturizer on a clean face before going to bed for the best results.
How do Korean moisturizers fare on safety parameters?
Contrary to popular belief, all Korean moisturizers are not safe. A probe found many brands to contain toxic chemicals like antimony. Many even contain bleach. At the same time, the Korean beauty industry hides the fact that people undergo plastic surgery, skin enhancements, and other treatments.
People notice a shining, glass look. they do not pay attention to augmented beauty facts. Having said that, Korean moisturizers for dryness are proven to be good. What matters is their ingredients. Many brands use only safe products.
So always look for skin-friendly products. Do not blindly go after top-rated or affordable ones.
When can I expect my Korean moisturizer to start showing results?
Korean moisturizers demand a strict beauty care regime. Following it, you can expect to feel positive results within a week.
As days pass, you will notice visible glow, diminishing of fine lines, and lesser acne. Korean moisturizer for dry skin review shows that most users were happy with the results.
Can I use a Korean moisturizer on all skin shades?
Yes. Best Korean moisturizer for dry skin 2021 focuses on the innenfor health of the skin and not on the melanin level. So, it is suitable for all tones.
I have used Korean moisturizer for dry skin. Can I apply makeup after that?
Yes. The Best Korean brand moisturizer keeps the face hydrated and moisturized. After applying it, wait for 10 minutes for total absorption. Then proceed with makeup.
Following the beauty care regime lies at the heart of spotless and glowing Korean beauty. With proper moisturization, you do not need makeup. With so many products claiming to contain secret Korean beauty formulas, it is important that you carefully go through the Korean moisturizer for dry skin reviews.
Look at the ratings and reviews on different platforms. A cheap product does not always mean that it is bad. So, look at the list of ingredients. You can find more information about the best Korean moisturizer for oily skin 2021 on top-mom.com.