- Swing seat doubles as a rocker giving you flexibility to provide your baby a safe, soothing spot to play
- Easy one-hand recline lever allows you to lower the seat into a rocker without having to move your baby
- Soothes with the same gentle motion you use when cuddling and comforting baby in your nursery glider
- Vibration with two gentle speed settings keeps baby relaxed
- Option to plug in or use batteries for convenience
- 1 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Graco DreamGlider
- 1.1 What is Graco DreamGlider?
- 1.2 Is The Graco DreamGlider Safe?
- 1.3 Graco DreamGlider Benefits For Parents
- 1.4 What You Need to Know About Graco DreamGlider
- 2 Graco DreamGlider FAQ
- 3 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Graco DreamGlider
What is Graco DreamGlider?
Graco DreamGlider bassinet is a swing seat that will wonderfully double up as a rocker where you can put your baby to sleep by pushing down a recliner lever that will convert the seat into a fantastic rocker. And you will not even have to lift your baby!
The best part about the Graco DreamGlider seat and sleeper is that it helps to recreate the same cuddling and rocking motions that the baby is used to without having you carry them in your arms all day all night!
Here are the features of the Graco baby glider
- It helps to soothe the baby with gentler rocking motions.
- It has a vibration motion with dual speeds
- You can plug into an electrical outlet and save batteries
- To lower the swing seat to convert it into a rocker, all you need to do is pull a lever down gently.
Is The Graco DreamGlider Safe?
We have been through hundreds of Graco DreamGlider reviews, and there is one thing that is consistently similar in all of them. The DreamGlider is one of the best things that almost all of the parents have invested their money in. Of course, some of the people have been gifted a Graco DreamGlider swing from the registry.
The DreamGlider is entirely flat in the reclining position, and it is entirely safe for a baby to sleep in. It has high contour walls that make it equally safe for the baby when it is being rocked in the swing position too. We don’t think that there is any reason for parents to be apprehensive about their baby’s safety in the Graco DreamGlider.
Graco DreamGlider Benefits For Parents
- The Graco DreamGlider Swing and 2-in-1 glider is a combination of a rocker, swing, and a sleeper. It transitions into a sleeper like a pro. All that the caretaker needs to do is to gently pull down a lever to straighten a sleeping baby to turn the swing into a bed. Easy peasy and no lifting or waking up the baby at all.
- It is incredibly affordable than most other options on the market
- Most babies comfortably nap in it for as long as 4 to 5 hours, giving caretakers a breather and much needed catching up on sleep.
- Not only is the Graco soothing system glider multifunctional alone. It also is versatile and boasts of a very meticulously thought out design.
- 6 different speeds
- With a lot of soothing melodies
- And nature sounds
What You Need to Know About Graco DreamGlider
Graco glider measures 25 inches in length, 28 inches in width, and 26.50 inches in depth. It weighs 22.24 pounds. It is portable enough and small, so that is perfect for a nursery or your bedroom.
With a total weight of only half a pound shy of 23 pounds, the Graco baby swing is exceptionally portable. Caretakers can lift it comfortably without straining their arms or their backs.
We have the correct weight that is recommended for the DreamGlider from its manufacturer to be at a maximum of 30 pounds, and the minimum weight can be around 5.50 pounds.
Graco DreamGlider gliding swing and sleeper allows you to gently convert the swing into a very comfortable place to sleep with an easy recline lever. There is no need to move the baby, even waking it up and gently rocks it to put it to sleep. It boasts of one of the coziest seats and plush support.
Have you sometimes wanted to clone yourself? This especially when you are sleep-deprived, but you seriously needed to sleep soothing a fussy or a colicky baby? The multifunctional best baby bouncer is versatile and can change from a swing to a glider that uses comfortable rocking movements.
The Graco swing has dual vibrator speed. Both the vibrating modes are great for a fussy baby and will put it to sleep even before you will know it.
Sounds And Music
The swing has:
The DreamGlider has a plush seat that has comfortable support that comes with a 3 point harness that keeps the baby safe and strapped while rocking.
If you have ever experienced running out of batteries, you will know exactly what an additional convenience to be able to plug the sleeper into an electrical outlet means! With a battery slot, you can even move the portable Graco baby swing around the house instead of keeping it close to the power outlet.
Ease Of Clean
Worried that you baby may soil the new Graco swing glider? Say bye to leaking nappy worries because the insert in the dream glider is entirely removable and washable. This helps in maintaining hygiene.
Graco DreamGlider FAQ
Does Graco Dreamglider Have Vibration?
Yes, the Graco DreamGlider is capable of two modes of vibration that will soothe your baby and lull it into a deep sleep.
Can Baby Sleep In Graco DreamGlider Overnight?
All you have to do is gently pull down a lever so that the swing seat transitions into a bassinet allowing the baby to sleep comfortably and flat.
How Do You Clean A Graco DreamGlider?
The insert inside the DreamGlider is removable and machine washable. The rest of the parts can be cleaned with a damp cloth and sanitized every once in a while.
How Do You Put Together A Graco DreamGlider?
Step 1: unbox the DreamGlider and lay the feet first on the floor
Step 2: insert the battery housing between the leg tubes
Step 3: insert the leg tubes into both the feet
Step 4: insert the single-hinge swinging arm into the housing
Step 5: attach the hanger tube with a double hinge such that the button clicks snap into place
Step 6: fasten screw securely
Step 7: assemble the seat and attach it to the frame
Step 8: attach toy mobile
Congrats! Your best baby swing is ready to use!
Can You Use Graco DreamGlider As Bassinet?
Sure, you can! This swing can become a perfect type of Graco DreamGlider bassinet and can be used as a comfortable place for the baby. It provides a soft and soothing surface for restful napping.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
With all the research and analysis, we are not even in two minds to state that Graco’s DreamGlider gliding swing and the sleeper is the perfect gift on your baby registry. If you are looking to buy a gift for a friend or a family’s baby shower, you will win their hearts already with this thoughtful little present.
With so many advantages, the Graco DreamGlider 2020 is the top gift that you have been looking for. Do write into top-mom.com and tell us how your experience with it has been. Goody bags for early birds!