TOP 8 Best Changing Table: Comparison Chart
With deep insight and research, we have selected the perfect changing table dresser for your tiny tot.
As kids grow up, they prefer to have a playful area with great views. For this, Delta Children Eclipse is a great choice. With a colorful design and sleek features, it’s a great combo of artistic work. The finishing of this changing table with storage is elegant with aesthetic appeal. It comes with two huge shelves that are perfectly fixed in place. This changing table pad also offers lots of storage space. As for the changing area, you will find a safety belt and secured rails.
Due to the gorgeous looks, it fits perfectly with the nursery style and décor. The infant changing table has the approval of JPMA.
Why We Like It
- Changing area is wide enough and spacious.
- Changing pad is water resistant and easy to clean.
- Made from good quality wooden materials.
- Non toxic finishing.
Thomasville Kids Southern Dunes is a variant option of open frame models. The classic design comes with a safety rail at the back. The rail is quite high which will prevent your baby from falling over. This compact changing table would fit well into any nursery setting. It has sufficient storage space to keep all the necessities of your little one within your hands reach. The changing areas are water-resistant and easy to maintain. This elegant and functional changing table comes with safety straps for added security.
The sturdy framework will keep your toddler safe as you change the stinky nappies. You can also pair this toddler changing table with the lifestyle crib from this brand.
Why We Like It
- Created using non-toxic and high-quality materials.
- Three finishings are available - white, dove brown and espresso.
- Has an elegant design.
Planning to furnish your bundle of joy’s nursery? You need to cook up some magic to save space. Little ones require a lot of items and you need to be creative enough to store them all. Combining this folding changing table with other features makes it more convenient. Costzon comes with lots of storage units and a tall hamper is present on one end. Here you can dump the huge toys, blankets, and even dirty clothes. You can also use this collapsible changing table as the disposal unit for used nappies. The top of this changing table with hutch has safety rails throughout.
Done changing the stinky messes? Then you can fold this portable changing table and tuck them away safely.
- Safety belts offer security for the infant.
- Comes with a non-toxic finishing.
- Three adequately sized dryers are present.
- Available in various color options.
- Under an infant’s weight, there are chances it may move or wobble around.
- Lacks high-quality construction.
Wish to have a stand-alone cleaning area for your kid? However, not interested in spending too much as you won’t need it after a few years. This affordable option has 2 open shelves for keeping the supplies. With minimum design, all safety measurements are keenly followed. For this, you can use economical cloth bins for storing clothing and nappies. Use the shelves to store linen clothes, bulky toys or stack your toddler’s bedtime storybooks. With the comfort this natural changing table offers, your tiny tot will enjoy the cleaning procedure.
This changing table for small spaces is comparatively light in weight. It’s sturdy enough to hold your infants' weight as you change their mess.
- Has a versatile and simple design.
- Comes with guard rails of 5 inches height
- Super easy to fix.
- Available in five different shades.
- Not suitable enough to hold heavyweight.
Get a premium certified unit for your little one. This is possible with the help of Graco Lauren's modern changing table. This changing table with wheels offers a safe and convenient area to dress your kid. Two huge shelves are present where you can store all the required essentials. The cleaning bad consists of a waterproof material made of vinyl. For added security and comfort, you will find safety straps attached to the dresser. This unit consists of four wheels. Of which, two of the wheels are lockable making it suitable for travel options.
This cheap changing table consists of natural wooden material. This commercial baby changing table is an asset for parents who have to keep doing the dirty job.
- Made using high-quality materials.
- Ensures great durability.
- Has an ergonomic design.
- Extra storage is essential to keep the company supplies in an organized minutes
Looking for an option that has great storage space? Delta Children's 2-in-1 does the job well. You can convert this changing table with hamper into a toy storage space. It allows you to stow away all the items of your toddler. Below the changing area, a fixed shelf is present. Here you can keep your kids' wipes and diapers for easy reach. Later on at your convenience, you can convert it into a bookshelf as well. The huge bin is capable of holding bulk baby stuff or additional bedding. This white changing table consists of wooden materials.
This changing table has a versatile design that suits most décor. Also, this changing table with drawers comes with a silhouette that is slightly curved.
- Available in three colors - dark chocolate, white and gray.
- Does not contain any toxic elements.
- Adheres to the ASTM and government standards.
- Comes with a buckle and safety strap.
- Not sturdy construction.
Looking for a space-saving option? Though Davinci 3-In-1 Drawer looks like a huge furniture piece, it’s the best changing table. It consists of 3 drawers that are present in the built-in tray at the top. It’s a great option in case you opt for having more than one kid. The drawers have wooden knobs and metallic blades. For safety, these gliders have stop mechanisms attached to it. This 3 drawer changing table also adheres to all the safety guidelines set by ASTM.
Later on, you can remove the changing pad and turn it into dressing storage. It’s suitable for those who wish to furnish their nursery with matching colors.
- Available in three colors.
- Made of high-quality pine wood material.
- The drawers are spacious enough to store essentials.
- Has a classic and clean outlook.
- Does not have a cover for the screw holes.
Lack of sufficient space in your kids' nursery? Those who stay in tiny apartments or small houses, find it hard to fit a cleaning dresser into the nursery. Fret not! Badger Basket Diaper Corner is a great innovation. It fits in well into any corner of the room without consuming much space. This corner changing table has a rectangle setting in the middle where you can place the cleaning pad. Shelves at the bottom help you to store all the essentials needed. You can change the nappy’s with your kids' feet facing you.
The cleaning pad is fully wrapped with a terry cloth cover. This small changing table can hold a capacity of 14 kilos.
- Easy to assemble.
- Comes in three shades - natural, cherry, and white.
- Has a contoured cleaning pad.
- Safety belt is present.
- Does not last for an extended period.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Changing Table
Is A Changing Table Necessary?
It’s not an absolute must to have a formal cleaning table. You can repurpose your dressing table by adding the best changing pad on top of it. Some use the cleansing pad on top of the couch, bed, or floor.
In case you wish to get a changing table, you need to make sure it’s spacious and comfortable enough for your baby. Also, make sure that it has sufficient height so that you don’t have to bend over to clean the poop. Go for one that has sufficient storage space to keep all the natural diapers.
How To Choose The Best Changing Table?
With the help of changing table reviews, you can pick the best option that suits you. Here are some of the factors that you need to consider.
As a standard size is not available, you will find different heights. The heights range from 36 to 43 inches. Based on your height proportion, choose the one you don’t have to keep bending over.
Do not select based on the features that would be useful for you now. Consider how you can modify it for future use. Some models can be later converted into a toy shelf, table, or dresser.
Maximum Weight Recommendation
Pay careful attention to the maximum weight capacity that the unit can hold. The standard weight capacity is around 30 lbs. Do not overload it with your kids’ diaper pail. Or else there is a chance it will snap along with your infant on it. This is applicable especially for wall mounted changing tables.
Go for a material that is suitable for your little one. Make sure that it’s made of non-toxic materials and won’t harm you. The two common types are:
- Wooden Changing Table: This classic choice is most preferred while designing a nursery. They fit well into any room style as they are available in various styles, sizes, and shades.
- Plastic Changing Table: Not a common choice. It’s mostly used by those who are traveling. This is because it allows you to fold it and carry it along easily. You can also use it to change the nappies in the restrooms of hotels or airports.
Number Of Drawers/Shelves
Having sufficient room to store all your infants’ care supplies is essential. Go for a unit that has enough hutches and hampers to stow all the baby washcloths.
This option allows you to clean up your toddler anywhere. The models with wheels make it suitable for those having physical limitations.
Go for a model that goes well with the nursery décor. Minimal designs with lighter shades are versatile options that are suitable for both genders.
Every parent makes sure that the safety of the little ones guaranteed. Check out for sharp corners and see if your baby will roll over easily. Safety belts and straps are great add-ons. You can also use our best diaper rash cream to keep your kid rash free.
Best Changing Table Types
Started feathering your nest? For new parents, as you learn how to change a diaper changing table becomes a reality. With the help of changing table reviews, let’s find out the different types available.
- Basic: Good storage options are available in this model. They are mostly seen as open frame designs with shelves or drawers. They’re affordable options that are light in weight and easy to assemble.
- Space Saving: Have a free corner? Get this model. These have cribs connected to it with deep bins and shelves. They fit well into any compact space.
- Convertible: Consist of a set of hutches that you can later convert into a dressing table or a bookshelf. You can do this once your newborn gets older.
How To Best Organize A Changing Table?
Organizing your cleaning dresser depends on its design, size, and changing routine.
- Make sure you have all the supplies like Wipes, nappies, lotions, and extra clothing in drawers or shelves below.
- Keep compact caddies with the extra options underneath.
- Make use of numerous plastic or wooden boxes to store toys or soothing items.
- Keep a laundry bin below to dump soiled clothing.
- Also, make sure you have a garbage can to discard the messy nappies.
- Having a night light attached will get things going even during the wee hours.
- Store blankets and towels in deep bins.
Arrange them well so that you can grab them easily.
Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020
Research well before you make the final decision. To ensure peace of mind, you need to take care of the safety of your child. The best cleaning dresser will also help you get the job done quickly.
Our best pick goes to Delta Children Changing Table With 2 Shelves and Changing Pad. This model has the top performance and is spacious enough for your tiny tot. With 2 fixed shelves, you store all your kid’s essentials nearby. For safety, its well-equipped with strong rails and safety belts. Moreover, it’s made of high-quality materials that are easy to maintain.
Now that you are aware of all the pointers, you need to look into, why delay any further. Check into our site top-mom.com and pick the perfect model from the best changing table 2020 list. Share your valuable experience with us in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share this post with other mums out there!
- 1 TOP 8 Best Changing Table: Comparison Chart
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Changing Table
- 3 Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020