- 1 Top 10 Best Breast Pump Bags: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall - Momcozy Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.2 Satisfaction Guarantee: GOGOSO Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.3 Light Weight - MOMIGO Breast Pump Bag Backpack Review
- 1.4 Laptop Sleeve - Zohzo Lauren Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.5 Side Zipper Pockets - Teamoy Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.6 2 Options for Wearing - Luxja Breast Pump Tote Review
- 1.7 Easy-to-Clean - Sarah Wells Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.8 Double-layer Design - Viedouce Insulated Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.9 Convenient Pocket - Luxja Breast Pump Bag Review
- 1.10 Top Customer Service - Papablic Breast Pump Tote Bag Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Breast Pump Bag 2020
- 2.1 What Is A Pump Bag?
- 2.2 Do You Need A Breast Pump Bag?
- 2.3 Breast Pump Bag Benefits
- 2.4 How To Organize A Breast Pump Bag
- 2.5 How To Choose The Best Breast Pump Bag 2020
- 2.6 Best Breast Pump Bag Types
- 3 Best Breast Pump Bag FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Breast Pump Bags: Comparison Chart
Best Overall - Momcozy Breast Pump Bag Review
- 15.7L LARGE CAPACITY& SMART: Momcozy pumping bag has 12 pockets organize and carry all baby care essentials tidily, offers enough capacity to hold the hygienically change diapers, store wet clothes, breast pump, tablet, etc.
- SPECIAL OPENING DESIGNED FOR BREAST PUMP: The 2 opening on the side of Momcozy pump bag are specially designed for breast pump like Spectra S1, S2, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Evenflo and so on.
- 3 INSULATED BOTTLE POCKETS & LAPTOP COMPARTMENT: Momcozy breast pump bag keep liquids at desirable temperature with 3 insulated pockets, and a pocket specially designed for notebook which can hold laptops or notebook up to 13".
- STYLISH & DURABLE: Made of high quality and waterproof material, it’s wear/tear resist (even at the seams), stylish & elegant in design with smoothly running heavy-duty metal zippers, shoulder strap.
- COMFORTABLE & VERSATILE: Wide open design to fetch baby wipes or desired stuffs instantly; With a stroller straps that can lock both the upper handles to hang the bag conveniently on a stroller. Perfect for baby feeding period.
Satisfaction Guarantee: GOGOSO Breast Pump Bag Review
- MULTI-FUNCTION - The breast pump bag can use as backpack, handbag It is very elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping,working, a little traveling etc,its no only a breast pump bag it also can use as a lunch bag,litler travel bags.
- CAPACITY - CAPACITY - As a mini cute breast bag, it can fits most major MANUAL or SMALL SIZE electric breast pump.
- DURABLE - The Pump Bag Weight: 1.32 lb. Dimension:9.84*9.44*6.69 inch. 1 Large main compartment, lots separate storage pockets include insulated pockets , keep all your baby and elementary child's items organized, everything has its place. High quality polyester and strong zippers means you'll have a backpack that lasts for years.
- BAG CARE : Hand wash in tub with mild detergent or spot clean as needed. Hang upside down to dry
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : This baby pump bag will have 30 days free exchange and returns. if you have any questions. please contact us freely.
Light Weight - MOMIGO Breast Pump Bag Backpack Review
- PORTABLE DESIGN AND LIGHT WEIGHT - It can be carrying by hands or your shoulder conveniently and fashionably.
- DOUBLE LAYERS BOTTLE COOLER,LUNCH BACKPACK -Top layer is designed for some dry objects and fit into most breastpump carry. Bottom layer is storing and transporting up to 6 breast milk storage bottles from any brand with a large ice pack.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - It can use as backpack, It is very elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping,working, a little traveling etc,its no only a breast pump bag it also can use as a lunch bag,litler travel bags.
- BAG CARE - Hand wash in tub with mild detergent or spot clean as needed. Hang upside down to dry
- ELEGANT PORTABLE AND PROTECT YOUR BREASTMILK - Take the stylish bag anytime and anywhere.Whether your at work,at the outdoor,or at a travel,you can rest easy knowing you have a place to store wherever you pump.The Cooler bag locks in the cold while keeping your breast milk free of bacteria and full of the key nutrients your baby needs for healthy development .
Laptop Sleeve - Zohzo Lauren Breast Pump Bag Review
- INCLUDES: Mesh Drawstring Wash & Store Bag for breast shields and parts PLUS Detachable Crossbody Strap
- Spacious zip-down WORKSTATION [wipes clean] with picture holder + 2 storage pockets to hold creams, breast pads, etc.
- DOUBLE XL side compartments - fits milk cooler and most portable breast pumps
- WIDE back pocket with magnetic button closure - fits file folders or diaper changing pad
- Wide, zip-down side compartments - compatible with most portable electric or manual breast pumps (not included): Spectra Baby S1 Breast Pump, Spectra S2 Electric Breast Pump, Spectra 9 Plus Advanced, Medela Freestyle, Medela Harmony, Medela Pump in Style, Medela Symphony, Medela Sonata Deluxe Double Electric Breastpump,, Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump, Lansinoh Signature Pro, Evenflo Deluxe Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump, Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump
Side Zipper Pockets - Teamoy Breast Pump Bag Review
- SIDE ZIPPER POCKETS: Laptop Breast Pump Travel Bag side pocket fits for most breast pump (Such as Spectra S1, Spectra S2 and Medela) and the other is for the cooler bag. Zippered design on the side is easy to put in and take out. NOTE: No Breast Pump and Cooler Bag Included.
- PADDED LAPTOP/TABLET SLEEVE: A compartment with the magic tape can fit the laptop up to 14’’, which is great for working moms, professionals, executives and moms on the go!
- LARGE CAPACITY: 2 front magic tape pocket + 1 back zipper pocket + 3 inside elastic pocket and 1 inside pocket can keep all your accessories when working.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This Electric Breast Pump Tote Bag is made of high quality nylon material . The handle and adjustable shoulder strap can lighten the burden while going out.
- PORTABLE BREAST PUMP CARRYING BAG: If you go out for traveling, the side pocket can be folded into be a baby changing tote bag to keep diaper, clothes and so on.
2 Options for Wearing - Luxja Breast Pump Tote Review
- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC: Made of heavy-duty nylon, more durable and scratch-resistant.
- BREAST PUMP STORAGE: 2 side padded pockets for storing breast pump and cooler bag ( Fits for most standard breast pumps, such as Spectra S1 and Spectra S2)
- WORKING ITEMS STORAGE: An inner laptop pocket and 4 small pockets for putting laptop, charger and other personal items, which is suitable for working mothers. 2 large outer pockets are good for storing files and notebooks
- 2 OPTIONS FOR WEARING: Come with a detachable shoulder strap, which gives alternating option to carry it.
- DIMENSIONS: 14" x 8.25" x 14 (L x W x H). This pumping bag provides organized space for you to shuttle your pump and laptop to work, events and errands as needed.
Easy-to-Clean - Sarah Wells Breast Pump Bag Review
- For Pumping Mamas, Designed by a Pumping Mama: All Sarah Wells Breast Pump Bags are designed and prototyped by Sarah herself with input from the pumping community
- Purposeful Design for Breast Pumps: Sarah knows pumping moms need fast, efficient and easy. These bags are not a generic tote bag, but rather, have specialized, innovative compartments to fit most portable pumps on the market (such as Medela, Spectra S1 and S2, Ardo, Ameda, Freemie, and many other breast pumps)!
- Express Yourself: Every pumping mama has a unique style. The Lizzy bag comes in multiple fun yet classic prints, and Sarah Wells Bags also offers other solid and printed pumping bags for whatever will suit your taste best
- High Quality & Easy-to-Clean >> Sarah Wells Bags are designed using premium, durable, lightweight performance materials that are extremely easy to clean; you might cry over spilled milk, but you won’t worry about your bag.
- Lifetime Warranty: Sarah guarantees all products workmanship and materials. If you ever have any issues with your Sarah Wells product, don’t hesitate to reach out
Double-layer Design - Viedouce Insulated Breast Pump Bag Review
- Double-layer design - the upper layer is a diaper bag and the lower layer is a lunch bag. Parents can store baby essentials in the bag and separate them from the foods. Lightweight and portable, it is suitable for travel, picnic and camping
- Multi-pocket - The wide opening main pocket contains 5 other pockets to help you sort baby clothes, feeding bottles, diapers, paper towels, etc. Equipped with a USB charging port, the outer pocket can store the phone, keys. Food in the fresh layer, make your trip orderly and clean
- High quality - The exterior is made of environmentally friendly waterproof and dustproof oxford cloth, which is structurally strong to prevent damage to internal items. The lining is made of food grade aluminum foil. The interior is seamlessly single-piece aluminum lining to prevent leakage and easy to wipe and clean. With a breathable shoulder strap, it can also be used as a backpack
- High heat retention - Longer cooling and holding time, the lining is filled with 8mm environmentally friendly EPE foam and has high heat resistance. Premium thick insulation cotton is 2-4 hours longer than regular lunch bags and lunch pack coolers. Ideal for cooling or keeping drinks, juices, lunches, etc
- What will you get - 1x multi-functional fashion diaper bag, 2x strap, 180-day quality guarantee
Convenient Pocket - Luxja Breast Pump Bag Review
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of heavy-duty nylon, more durable and scratch-resistant. Note: Bag only, no ice pack included.
- FUNCTIONAL: 2 main storage sections with wipeable aluminum foil lining. Upper compartment is for storing cooler bag and snacks. Bottom section is for putting breast pump and its accessories. (Fits for Spectra S1, S2 and Medela cooler bag)
- PORTABLE: Sturdy grab handles and a detachable shoulder strap also attached. Reinforced stitches will effectively extend the service life of this breast pump bag.
- CONVENIENT POCKET: A back pocket for holding items that may be needed quickly, you can also put the shoulder strap in this pocket.
- Dimensions: Top dimensions: 10" x 8" x 5.25" (L x W x H). Bottom dimensions: 10" x 8" x 6.75" (L x W x H). This is a breast pump bag that will be functional to your pumping needs.
Top Customer Service - Papablic Breast Pump Tote Bag Review
- LARGE CAPACITY: Spacious & roomy enough for carrying everything you need when away from home. Use the pumping bag to carry your breast pump + a laptop, folders, diaper packs, baby wipes, feeding bottles, toys & more.
- FLEXIBLE SIDE POCKET: Specialized pump pocket for Spectra S1, S2, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Evenflo. Another opening side are specially designed for cooler bag or any pumping essentials.
- BONUS WITH WET/DRY BAG: Always keep all your pumping parts and bottles in a compact fashion wet/dry bag and protect bag contents from leaks & keeps things neatly organized.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL POCKETS: Our breast pump bag is loaded down with plenty of pockets. It features a separate breast pump pocket, a wipe pocket, a diaper pocket, a padded laptop pocket suitable for 15” computers, an outside file pocket & more.
- TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE: Crafted out of premium grade materials & engineered to withstand the rigors of modern parenting lifestyles, this breast pump bag is built to last. If you experience any issues with this breast pump bag, we CAN ensure that you will always receive an apology and unmatched customer service until your problem is resolved.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Breast Pump Bag 2020
What Is A Pump Bag?
A breast pump bag is quite simply a bag where you can fit in your breast pump with all its moving gear along with all the other things that you want to without it showing its contents or becoming too heavy for you to lug it around. The catchphrase is that there needs to be a perfect balance between aesthetics, style, and functionality.
Do You Need A Breast Pump Bag?
If you are someone that feeds breast milk to your bub but has to set out because work and other commitments, then bags for breast pump may be high on your priority shopping list, we suggest that you start looking out for the perfect breast pumping bag even when you are pregnant. In case your baby comes in earlier than you expected, you would still be prepared and not be hassled looking for the right stuff along with newer and sometimes overwhelming responsibilities.
The best pumping bag will let you carry all your professional stuff along with your breast pump in a separate cooler chamber so that you can invest yourself in your work without having to worry about the milk that you have pumped and stored.
So the answer is a resounding, yes!
The breast pump bag is specially designed to have the correct number and size of pockets for fitting your pump and the accessories that you will need to carry along with a thermal pocket. It does away with the need to carry more than one bag, and what is more? They are so well made that they are going to become eye candy, and you are going to be able to reuse them in the future too!
Breast Pump Bag Benefits
- You can carry everything with you in just one bag
- You can also do away with the need to carry more bags such as a wallet, tote, a diaper bag or a laptop bag because everything fits in perfectly well in your pumping bag for work
- They are well crafted with a momma in mind and can accommodate so many things without becoming too heavy to lug around.
- They can be recycled and reused long after your children wean away
- It lets you organize your things very well as well as be easily accessible. There is a place and a pocket for everything. So you are not blindly searching for your keys, or your phone is a huge black hole! That can get downright stressful and frustrating.
- There are lesser zippers and more convenient hardware on them so that new moms can focus more on work than less important ones like zipping and unzipping pockets.
- They are the last word in convenience with so many added features such as a thermal pocket for the pumped milk, storage pocket for the pump and spares, zip lock bags for used bottles/diapers, and place for ten other things without showing up outside.
It makes things easier and saves tons of time, which becomes a luxury right after you have completed your maternity leave.
How To Organize A Breast Pump Bag
The best breast pump storage bags cannot sterilize the pump (not yet!), but if arranged properly, you can even manage to fit that into your routine because an organized tote means that you spend lesser time hassling over where you put your things and more time saved means you are stressed less and can slay more.
Life after a toddler can be like a tsunami. But worry not; here is how you can organize your breast pump bag so that at least a few things in life are sorted.
- Use Ziploc bags by the plenty. You can use them to store about anything that you fancy right from small pump parts to even a water bottle.
- Packs of disinfectant wipes, please in the stack too! You will need them to clean and disinfect the pump and your surroundings often.
- Pack in a washable hand towel so that you can lay all your pumping parts on the table.
- You want to be able to carry microwave steam bags too. if you are in a pinch and you are not exactly sure if the wet milk packets are exactly clean, all you need to do is to use your office microwave to sterilize your pump, parts, and the milk packs; Tadaa! You can even store your pump and its parts permanently in them just in case you run out of Ziploc, or they are in the sink or refrigerator, and you forgot them.
- If you have regular complaints of losing various pump parts, it is a good idea to keep a set of back up parts handy.
- A manual pump because of life!!
- Breastmilk storage bags
- Thermal bag with ice packs
- A pumping bra and don’t forget the nipple pads
- Nipple cream and hand sanitizer and lotion
- A snack box and a small water bottle
- And last but not least, a picture of your coochy coo
Protip: if you are still carrying multiple totes to work, try to find one large-sized and stylish breast pump bags that will hold everything, require you to carry only on one shoulder or your back, and not announce to the whole world what all you are carrying inside it.
How To Choose The Best Breast Pump Bag 2020
After a lot of deliberations and research, we unanimously think that the ideal measurement for the best breast pump storage bags is 15-17 inches width, 10 to 12 inches in depth, and anywhere between 12 and 15 inches in height.
There is one thing we have particularly noticed that bags with better quality fabric and hardware tend to weigh much more. Make sure that you determine the weight of the empty breast pump bag and the weight of the things that you intend to carry in it separately to be able to arrive at the prospect of being able to lug so much weight when you want to commute between your workplace and your home.
The last thing that you want to have when you are slated for a high power meeting presentation is a wet bag or a soiled one that has encountered a leaking bottle. Look for a pumping bag for work that has water-resistant fabric because, in a rush hour, you simply want to wipe it clean and be done.
The best bet is to look for the breast pumping bag that you like and fits your style bill, and you’d be able to use it post your pumping days too. Almost all of the breast pumping bags on the market today are stylish and appropriate to be carried to work and outside as a diaper bag.
You do not need to sacrifice your style at the altar of functionality when it comes to picking up a breast pump tote bag. With more and more brands coming out with their best in style pump bags, you can now carry all your pumping gear without feeling drab and boring.
Quality is equally important. Most of the breast pump bags are durable and will last you longer than your pumping days. They ought to be as hard-working as you, and they are.
There is no correlation between the big size of the bag and the greater usable space at your disposal. The best way to determine if a bag or a tote can become your best pump bag is to zero in on the bag with more compartments that will help you organize your things in it well. This will help you to have an easy pumping affair as much as not building up stress in you, affecting your mental health adversely.
Straps that will give you the dexterity to hold them in multiple ways like a shoulder bag that can be held like a tote or a backpack that can be lugged on the shoulder will give you greater versatility and help you slay your workplace commuting and pumping journey confidently like a pro.
Wondering what to pick up for a baby shower? Check out the best backpack diaper bag here. It is a must have thing of every mom as well as a breast pump.
Easy To Use
The more lightweight your breast pump bag is, the easier to use it will be. Look out for something that will be able to fit most of the things you want to carry out without it weighing your down. Finding that critical balance between size and practicality is the secret behind finding the best breast pump bag.
This is what differentiates a pumping bag for work from “oh that one is fine” to “Wow! That is a fantastic one!!” A breast pump bag must be able to hold all your needs, but in an organized manner, you don’t want to keep turning the contents upside down to search where you put your keys or mobile charger.
Here are some of the extra features that we think pumping mothers would love:
- Durable metal feet to stand the bag in position
- Keyrings that can be attached to the walls of the bags
- Dedicated compartments for money/wallet and phone
- Insulated/thermal pocket to carry and store expressed milk
- Mesh enclosures to keep wipes and disinfectants handy
- Water bottle and milk bottle holders
- Easy to clean fabric
- Long, comfortable and durable multi handles and straps to be able to carry it in different positions.
Steer away from temptations to go in for a cheap breast pump bag. Do market research thoroughly first to be able to determine your style of pumping bag for work. Keep your budget in mind, but do not hesitate to put in some extra bucks if you feel that it is the right kind of breast pump bag for you. The average price range is $50-$75 onwards.
EXCLUSIVE the best diaper bags that are a bang for your buck. New ways of keeping clean. Click here.
Best Breast Pump Bag Types
Breast Pump Bag
Thankfully a lot many retailers like Sarah Wells are waking up to the fact that breastfeeding mums and pump carrying one also do need stylish totes that they can carry to work as much as have special features for them. For instance, zippers that will give you access to your breast pump even without removing it fully from the bag; thermal pockets to store expressed milk and space large enough to carry papers and laptop without worrying about the fact that there would be leakages inside the bag. The material used is high-quality nylon that is easy to wipe down and comes with chic styles and patterns. Smart accents like leather touches and designer hardware add so much more oomph to the pumping bag for work. Some of them are not exactly pocket friendly, but hey they can be used much later than you wean your baby from you.
Breast Pump Backpack
The breast pump backpack is a brilliant solution when it comes to packing away your breast pump to work. The best upside is that it can be conveniently worn on your back, and that means your hands are free to carry your regular work bag or even push your bub’s stroller! They are usually lightweight and come with heavy-duty thick shoulder straps. Most of them are crafted in such a way that even though they look very small, they can fit some of the biggest pumps on the market. Most breast pump bag 2020 have lots of pockets and cool extra features like a cooler bag at affordable rates – what more can you ask for?
Are you due this season? Have you included the best breast pump in your baby registry yet? Check out the most recommended brands here.
Breast Pump Cooler Bag
Some moms have learned the trick so well that they rather stow away their breast pumps in their office desk and simply choose to carry expressed milk to and from work. Surely these smart mommies have invested right in a combination of the best breast pump bag consisting of a breast pump bag and cooler. Some insulated cooler bags look like chic tote bag on the outside. You could slide an extra ice pack into any one of them and be sure that you can keep the milk in perfect condition for an extended time.
Best Breast Pump Bag FAQ
What Do You Put In A Pump Bag?
A good amount of planning takes place when a nursing mum has to step out. This is precisely why we insist that you are always equipped with all the things that you will need when you are away from your sweetie pie. Here is a list of the things that you will need to put in your breast pump bag:
- The breast pump
- All the parts that come along with it like the tubes, the base and the batteries (fully charged please)
- A manual pump just in case
- As many bottle pumps commiserating with the number of sessions anticipated, which is again related to the amount of time you will be outside. Don’t forget to carry adequate, Ziploc storage bags.
- A cooler bag or a thermal compartment
- Ice packs to store and transport milk
- Disinfectant wipes
- Pumping bra with extra nipple pads
- One extra top or sweater
- High protein snacks and healthy drink; can even be plain water
- A photo of your cutie pie and a few souvenirs that will remind him of you.
- Nipple cream and soft hand cream and hand wash/sanitizer.
Only for your eyes! Check out our popular post on the best pumping bra as an analogue for a pumping bag.
How To Clean A Breast Pump Bag?
Most of the bags for breast pumps have the water-resistant fabric, but one thing is sure, and that is they cannot repel liquids for more time. You will need to carry wet disinfectant wipes so that you address any spills and leakages immediately by wiping them off. On a spare day, you could run your pump bag under the tap and let it air dry for extra hygiene. You could even run them in the machine on a gentle wash cycle as long as you do not intend to tumble dry them.
Do I Need A Cooler Section In Breast Pump Bag
If you do not like to carry too many bags on you, you must look for a pump bag that has a cooler section in it so that you can store your “liquid gold” breast milk for longer. However, you could also settle down for a bag that has an insulated pocket or compartment. All you need to do now is to slip in an ice pack, and you are good to go.
Does Breast Pump Bag Need To Be Ventilated
A cramped bag with the breast pump and other things like a wet towel, a water bottle, and the risk of potential leaks and spills can create a mold scare in your hard-earned breastmilk. To make sure that foreign bodies like bacteria, fungus, and mold do not enter into the expressed milk and breast pump, it is highly suggested that the pumping bags be ventilated.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
For 2020, our top pick for storage bags for breastfeeding mommas is Momcozy Breast Pump Bag. The bag is thoughtfully made because you can downsize and upsize the bag as per your pump dimensions. There are loads of pockets for accessories such as a small purse, keyrings, and phone and chargers et al., and if you thought you had to carry boring plaid designs, the gorgeous printed nylon is way too stylish and will add a lot of gaiety to your mood. The fabric is amazingly durable, and a wipe down is all you will need to clean it spic and span.
That was our best breast pump bag. Is there a pump bag you are impressed with? Do you think it will qualify to be called the best breast pump bag 2020? Write into us in no less than 100 words why you think it is great. Don’t forget to tag in a picture of you using the bag on top-mom.com. Lots of goodies to be won! HURRY!!