- 1 Best Baby Toothbrushes - Quick Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall Toothbrush For 1 Year Old Review
- 1.2 Best Comfort Baby Toothbrush : Baby Finger Toothbrush by Dr. Brown's Review
- 1.3 Best Baby Banana Toothbrush For Safe Use : Baby Banana Sharky Infant Toothbrush and Teether Review
- 1.4 Best First Toothbrush For Baby : For Having Fun
- 1.5 Best Toothbrush For One Year Old With Great Design
- 1.6 For Sensitive Gums: Dr. Brown’s Infant-to-Toddler Toothbrush Review
- 1.7 Grow with your child: Baby Buddy Brilliant Baby’s 1st Toothbrush Teether Review
- 1.8 Best Extra Soft Toothbrush For 2 Year Old : Nuby 4 Stage Oral Care System Review
- 1.9 Best Toddler Electric Toothbrush With Timer Review
- 1.10 Protective Cover: Brusheez Kid’s Electric Toothbrush Set Review
- 2 BUYER’S GUIDE: BEST BABY TOOTHBRUSHES
- 3 Our Recommendation
Best Baby Toothbrushes - Quick Comparison Table
Best Overall Toothbrush For 1 Year Old Review
The Jordan Step 1 baby toothbrush has a short neck and teeth ring so that it will not go too deep in the kid's mouth. This product is a Red Dot Design awardee, and it is BPA- and phthalates-free. The handle has an ergonomic shape so that both parents and children will not have a hard time gripping it. Colors bristles that tells how much toothpaste to use is a smart feature of this toddler item.
Summary: A toothbrush for babies with a well-thought-out handle and bristles are soft enough for sensitive gums. It is the best toothbrush for 1-year-old toddlers.
Why We Like It?
- Soft bristles
- Round handle helps toddlers practice their grips
- Its handle is big enough to prevent it from going too deep inside the mouth
- Soft enough for babies to chew on it
Best Comfort Baby Toothbrush : Baby Finger Toothbrush by Dr. Brown's Review
Baby Finger Toothbrush by Dr. Brown's is made of premium quality material and has an artful design. It is easy to put on the index finger because the flexible food-grade material snugs tightly, so it does not fall off. It is a baby finger toothbrush that helps any parent to train the child to have healthy oral care habits. The package includes 3 best baby toothbrushes that are easy to travel with, so baby's teeth cleaning time can be done anywhere.
Summary: It fits great on the finger, bristles are baby-friendly, which means they are gentle on the teeth.
Why We Like It?
- Toddlers do not avoid using it
- Softer than most items for babies
- Excellent snug fit on the index finger
- Made of silicone and can be sterilized
Best Baby Banana Toothbrush For Safe Use : Baby Banana Sharky Infant Toothbrush and Teether Review
Baby Banana Sharky infant best toothbrush for baby is also a teether with shark teeth bristles. Shark fins are designed to prevent it from going too deep inside your child’s mouth. The transparent shark's body makes it fun for toddlers to brush their teeth. Parents who are looking for the best toddler toothbrush can rely on this cute product to help their kids enjoy brushing time. Additionally, it is an all-in-one infant toothbrush and teether.
Summary: The cute shark design gives babies a lot of excitement, plus, fins are effective. Additionally, it is the best first toothbrush for baby when he/she develops teeth.
Why We Like It?
- Dishwasher safe
- It is very easy for toddlers to grab
- Comes with a well-made carrying case
- Has an adorable shark design
Best First Toothbrush For Baby : For Having Fun
The Bassion baby toothbrush for a toddler is available in multiple colors that make brushing time fun. It is very flexible and snugs tightly on your finger so it will never fall off. This set is suitable for 0 to 12 months, which means it is the only set that parents need until the baby turns 1. It can be the baby’s first toothbrush from when he/she is born because it is very gentle on gums. Further, this finger brush for babies can be boiled to keep it sanitized.
Summary: The toothbrush set that will surely clean your baby's teeth and it is enough to last until he/she is 1-year-old or even more.
- Each toothbrush comes with its own case
- Works great on getting rid of gunk
- Safe for babies to chew on
- Bristles have the right texture for gums
- The plastic is a little thin, so parents should be careful
Best Toothbrush For One Year Old With Great Design
Nibblit Cactus best toothbrush for kids has a unique and appealing cactus design with multiple teething surfaces, so toddlers can chew on it. This toothbrush is designed to help teeth grow healthily because it soothes teething gums, so your baby will have a beautiful smile. There is a free e-book that contains helpful information about baby teething and how parents can overcome baby teething issues. There is a handle that babies can comfortably hold, they will surely enjoy this as their first toothbrush.
Summary: It is an attractive cactus toothbrush and teether that babies easily fall in love with.
- Very easy to clean
- Bristles do not attract a lot of dirt to stick on them
- Soft texture but hard enough for your baby to chew on
- Free e-book to guide parents
- Smaller than expected, but it still does the job well
For Sensitive Gums: Dr. Brown’s Infant-to-Toddler Toothbrush Review
Dr. Brown's infant-to-toddler best baby toothbrush is comfortable to hold, the grip is flexible compared to others. It is a perfect training toothbrush for toddlers with a super soft texture suitable for sensitive gums. The elephant design adds a lot of excitement every time your baby needs to brush his/her teeth. This one of the best baby toothbrushes cleans baby's teeth well, to give them a bright smile.
Summary: This toothbrush has an attractive elephant design with a soft grip and flexible body. Your baby will clean teeth with pleasure!
- Cute elephant design that kids love
- Has a proper size for babies
- Bristles do not touch the surface while it is facing down
- Flexible tip and it stands on its own
- Toddlers may bite off the top, so just make sure to supervise them while brushing.
Grow with your child: Baby Buddy Brilliant Baby’s 1st Toothbrush Teether Review
The baby Buddy Brilliant toothbrush for toddlers is an oral care system that grows with your baby. It is a 6-sided toothbrush that is customized for each stage so your baby can use it for a long time. It is one of the best infant toothbrushes and teether that child controls while it does the job, plus, gums are also getting a massage for healthier teeth and gums.
Summary: It is baby’s first toothbrush and teether that parents should buy for their babies to ensure teeth care and gum protection.
- It has 6 sides for brushing, cleaning, and massaging baby’s teeth
- Dishwasher safe
- Unique handle for better control and grip
- Works well
- It can easily fit down the drain, so better be careful when washing it
Best Extra Soft Toothbrush For 2 Year Old : Nuby 4 Stage Oral Care System Review
Nuby 4 stage oral care system is a newborn toothbrush set that is useful until your baby is 6-year-old. It is the best toothbrush for 2-year-old with 4 stages for total teeth cleaning. The silicone massager is extra soft that is perfect for newborn gums. Toothbrush nylon bristles are ideal for gentle cleaning.
Summary: A fantastic item that can be used for every stage while teeth are growing. It is also great for teething.
- Safe for boiling to sanitize it
- The size of the part with bristles is small enough for your baby’s mouth
- Brushing options available while your child grows
- Great color combinations
- Not available in many colors, but the performance of the product beats that issue
Best Toddler Electric Toothbrush With Timer Review
Brush-Baby BabySonic Electric toothbrush is a toddler cleaning set that is perfect for 0 - 3 years old children. This product is battery-powered with Softonic vibrations, and it has a 2-minute timer to ensure that your baby is getting the recommended minutes of brushing teeth. Plus, you can quickly check your baby’s mouth since this toothbrush has an LED light.
Summary: An electric toothbrush that makes brushing easier! Plus, the timer helps a lot.
- There is LED light, so parents can see inside the child’s mouth
- Vibration action is very gentle for toddlers
- Plain and light with vibration modes
- Great for babies with sensory eating issues
- This brush is a little stiff, but it still works well for proper teeth cleaning
Protective Cover: Brusheez Kid’s Electric Toothbrush Set Review
Brusheez Kid's electric toothbrush set has a cute bear buddy design that will fascinate any child that uses it. There is a 2-minute timer to ensure thorough cleaning, and it comes with a themed rinse cup making this a complete cleaning set. Since it is battery operated, your child's teeth are cleaned up to 2x better than with a regular toothbrush. Amongst all baby toothbrush reviews here, this one has a protective brush cover.
Summary: It is a complete set that promotes proper teeth cleaning.
- It comes with an extra brush head
- 2-minute sand timer disciplines your child to get used to it
- Attractive animal design that kids love
- Rotation feature is a great addition
- A bit more expensive than others, but worth every penny you'll spend on it!
BUYER’S GUIDE: BEST BABY TOOTHBRUSHES
How do I Choose A Toothbrush for my baby?
Consider the age of your child, material, manufacturer, bristles, and costumers’ reviews about the product.
When do you start brushing baby’s teeth?
6 months is the earliest, but if your child’s development is quite advanced, you can already begin. Once you see growing teeth, you will know it’s time.
How to Clean Your Baby's Teeth (video instruction)
How to clean a newborn mouth?
Make sure to wash your hands before the procedure! Take a soft cloth, gauze, or cotton and some water. Wrap the fabric around your finger and damp it with water. Wipe the pad, upper and lower gum once.
How often to brush baby teeth?
Twice a day, and it should be at least for two minutes each time. You can set a timer to prevent doing it in less than two minutes.
How I have to clean my baby’s toothbrush?
Toothbrash better wash in an alcohol-water mixture to clean off germs or it’ll be a vinegar. Before and after washing important to make sure that the brush head doesn’t have missing bristles, damage, or ripped spots.
Jordan Step 1 Baby Toothbrush is our recommendation because it’s safe, comfortable, soft and nice. You and your child won’t have hard times using it! You should also buy good baby toothpaste. Do not compromise the quality! Buy only the best kid’s toothpaste.
Top-mom knows what is excellent for babies when it comes to promoting good oral hygiene. The best baby toothbrushes in 2021 are all listed here, and it is only a matter of choosing which one your child needs. It is also important to know when to brush baby teeth with toothpaste so they will get used to it at an early stage.